Chapter 11

Me and Harry stayed like this for the rest of the day, me in his arms. it felt nice to lay in his arms as I let all the new information slip in.

My dad, threatened to kill me and stabbed my mother and now he is out to finish what he started and he kidnapped Danny.

we have barely spoken a word. Harry has been playing with my hair as my head laid on his chest.

"I have one question" Harry stopped playing withy hair and rested his hand on my back "what is it?"

"How long have you known about all of this?"

Harry sighed and moved so he was sitting up properly. "since I've known you" I nodded my head and played with the hem of the t-shirt I was wearing "who's clothes are these?"

"Perrie's, Zayn's girlfriend" I nodded my head.

"Were you the one who changed me into your shirt?" I felt Harry nod his head "yeah" I sat up and stared at him "you didn't look did you?" Harry shook his head "I wouldn't do that"

"Come on its late" I moved so Harry could stand up and let him grab my hand and lead the way to his room.

"What do I sleep in?" Harry walked over to his drawers and took a t-shirt and boxers out. he walked over and handed them to me.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me" I nodded my head as Harry walked out of the room.

Harry's POV

I lied.

I did stare when I dressed her. I mean who wouldn't?

She has an amazing body and she is one of the most amazing person I have ever met.

I really want to apologise to her for what I said last week, about how we were a mistake.

We were not a mistake.

Melissa is the one girl I really care about and would want to be in a real relationship with her but with Danny being over protective because of their dad it makes it really hard being around her when I want to pin her against the wall and kiss the life out of her.

"Man, I didn't know she was that hot" I glared at Flynn "dude, she's mine"

Flynn chuckled "last time I checked you broke her heart" I flipped him of and walked back out of the room and back upstairs.

I walked into my room and took shirt and jeans off. I slipped in the bed next to Melissa and watched as she slept.

I will make everything right. I will get Melissa back as mine.

short and boring chapter :/