Part 8: Aladdin (RM)

"(Stop, thief! Vandal! Outrage! Scandal!) Let's not be too hasty (Still I think he's rather tasty) Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat, Otherwise we'd get along . . ."

The diverse trio; a princess, a street rat, and a free genie, make their way into the palace. Onto the main road down the middle of the city.

The nervous princess, her face and body covered, clings to Namjoon's arm, not willing to let go. Amria glances at the genie walking on her left, ducking her head when another person walks by, her voice coming out barely above a whisper, "Are you sure about this?"

Jin looks back at her and nods, "I'm sure, and if the people don't accept you both, then I can make them."

RM grimaces at the thought of controlling people, "Is that really necessary? That seems so wrong."

Jin gave this some thought before replying, "I guess you're right, but I can always erase your crimes from their memories."

RM believed that would be a better idea then making them like him, but one thought flashed through his head, 'What about Yoongi?'

Jin saw the flash of slight panic on Namjoon's features, "The same with your friend."

The blond man sighed in relief, he didn't deserve this if Suga didn't. They had been together for years, Suga had immediately accepted Amria and his relationship. Suga had been there for him when he was in trouble, when he was depressed, when he was angry. Yoongi had always been there for him. He was like a big brother to Namjoon and he couldn't just leave him behind.

Amria squeezed the street rat's arm, gaining his attention, "We're almost there."

Nodding, Namjoon rubs her hands, that were resting on his bicep, knowing that she was nervous. Though she wouldn't admit it, she was strong and didn't want to admit she was afraid of rejection.

****** Time Skip, In Front of the Palace ******

The walk to the palace wasn't particularly a pleasant one. The city's people cursed and threw things at the poor blond man. Ignoring the other two people walking with him, they didn't care if the others were hit. They just wanted to vent their anger on someone, and that someone was RM. He was an easy target to them.

Namjoon, though, had never once batted an at the abuse. He continued walking, it didn't bother him anymore, he was used to it.

They reached the palace, a crowd of angry people had followed. The crowd and angry yells had gained the attention of the staff and residents of the palace, who now stood outside, waiting for the prince to arrive from his room.

When he did, Taehyung saw a crowd of his people, a cloaked figure, a brunette with a huge grin on his face and the man he had given the lamp to. He moved down the steps of the palace, heading straight to the three people at the bottom.

Once he reached them, he immediately looked at the blond man, confusion taking over all of his features. "What's going on?"

The brunette speaks up first, "This couple would like to get you and your father's blessing."

Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows, addressing the couple now, "Why? You don't need my fathers or my blessing to get married."

The cloaked figure pulled back her hood slightly, revealing her face to the prince, not letting the crowd behind them see her.

The prince gasped as he looked into Amria's big doe eyes. "A-Amria?!", Taehyung yells, though not loud enough for the steaming and curious crowd around them.

Amria nodded, "I told you that I didn't want this life, I want to make my life my own. I want a life with Namjoon."

Taehyung is in slight shock look between the three, not able to say anything from the joy he feels. He was ecstatic that his sister had found someone that she wants to spend the rest of her life with. He always wanted her to do what she wants, he's sure his father does as well. Though his joy induced shock didn't entirely look like that, to Amria it looked that he was disgusted.

This caused Amria to look back to the ground, her grip on Namjoon's arm tightening. Her voice falling to a mutter, "I just want to live my life the way I want to."

Taehyung instantly knew what she was thinking, making him jump into action. He pulled her up into his arms, hugging her with everything he had, a grin stretching over his face. His deep voice filled with happiness and love, "Amria! That's amazing!! I'm so happy for you, I want you to live the way you want. I know dad will too!"

Tears of joy fell from Amria's eyes, her babbling barely audible, "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!"

—————————————————————
SURPRISE!!! I'm in a good mood and couldn't wait to update. I'll still have a post for the weekend but I wanted to post today so why not?

Again sorry for any mistakes, it's un-edited.

I'm also sorry about the 9/11 post I did the other day. I don't usually do stuff like that, but I was upset at some of the people in my class and needed to say something to someone.

Thank you all and love you guys!🧡

- GrandmaChip🐿