//Password//

Lisa,Chae and Jisoo had to stay in NYC for four days which left Jennie to be all alone.

Sure she'd feel lonely but she had her bestfriend to hangout with time to time.

At NYC Lisa,Chu and Chae were already done with their schedule for the day and was resting at their hotel room.

Chae:*rests her head at Jichu's lap who was reading* Imma upload today's pics..*updates on Instagram*

Jichu: meh.. I'll update later, I'm still stuck on this chapter..the culprit is almost tracked down..*blabbers about the book*

Lisa: *sighs* well that's the last one *updates*Nini is so quiet.. she barely texted me and her last updates on insta was already 4days ago ..

Chae: well why don't you just call her if you're that worried .. I'm sure she's just chillin with Chahee..

Lisa: *kinda jealous cuz she couldn't be with Nini* okay fine..but only because you told me to..

*Calling Nini*

*Rings*

Lisa:she can't pick up the call .. WHYYYYYY?!!!!!!!?*falls dramatically*

*ChuLiChaeng going to bed*

Lisa: Hey! How come you to get to cuddle when I'm alone and lonely?! That's not fairrrr!!!!*pouts*

Jichu: well deal with it.. Pasta sleeps with me tonight, She's my Mrs.Cuddles

Chae: I'm sure you'll be fine.. don't be so eccentric

*Closes their bedroom door*

Lisa: What even is Jennie Kim doing that she's so busy and wouldn't even pick up her baby's call?!*plops down to bed*

*Phone rings Nini bae calling*

Lisa:.......*picks up but said nothing*

Jennie:Hey..i saw your missed call what's up?

Lisa:....

Jennie: Hello? Lisa?

Lisa: Lisa's not here this is-

Jennie: Bitch! Where's My Lili?! Is she cheating on me?!

Lisa: No! This is not Lisa but LILI.. I've been calling you ..why didn't you pick up huh ..Miss Jennie Manoban Kim? And why was your last updates 4 days ago?!

Jennie: I'm really sorry Lili..i was at the gym with Chahee.. So anyways about the update.. Umm

Lisa: Yeah..?what about it?

Jennie: umm..about that , do you happen to remember my password? I uh- uhmm forgot it..

Lisa:...

Jennie: Lisa you there?..

Lisa: How The Fucking hell could you forget 'JenLisaForeverXOXO' bitch!? We made that as our passwords.. you better square your ass up for some whoopin when i come home!

Jennie: I tried but it was wrong... oooh!! Wait! I remember.. I changed it to LiNiForeverXOXO..oh! Pardon my forgetful ass.

Lisa: No wonder why you weren't active for the pass few days! Dumb bitch!

Jennie: Yeah2 .. I miss you too My Lili~*aegyo voice*

Lisa:UwU~I love You too~..

A/N:

WwwwwwoooooWwwwww! 1k reads..

I'm so thankful to everyone who reads this shit .. it's not that good but I'm still trying my best.

Maybe I'll make another jenlisa book probably an AU this time..well should i? I don't know,maybe just maybe if i feel like it

😘G'nyte y'all ..Love y'all..