❥ Chapter 40.

here's the second part!! hope you like it, it's still Issac's p.o.v!

"Issac, what's going on? Why are we going to Ellie's?" Eric asks worried and alarmed by my speed of driving.

"I slept with Ellie two months ago, there is a chance that kid is mine" I start to feel sweat form on my forehead.

"Oh my god, no way?" Eric's eyes go wide, "Eric, I really wish I was joking" I fly across a roundabout, ignoring the beeps I get from other drivers.

What is Darcy going to do if Ellie is carrying my baby? She's going to be heartbroken.

I've suddenly remembered, Ellie and Darcy have been quite close recently, very close. Darcy already knows Ellie is pregnant, that means she already knows there's a possible chance it could be my baby.

I feel faint and my heart sinks down my body, "Issac, you're very pale" Eric grips to his handle for dear life.

I rag my car into Ellie's road and break sharply outside Ellie's house. "Am I still alive?" Eric looks down at his unharmed self, I ignore him and boot myself out the car.

"Ellie?" I run up to her door knocking on it, "Ellie!" My patience runs out fast.

"Issac-" She answers the door confused, "Are you pregnant?" I ask straight away, right to the point.

"W-who told you that?" She nervously starts to fidget with herself, "Eric just told me" I point to where Eric is now standing behind me.

"The whole college knows" He shrugs, "W-what?" Her eyes widen and fear takes over her face.

She quickly lets us in and we gather in the kitchen, "Ellie I need serious answers, is it my baby?" I dread the answer, she paces back and forth in front of me and Eric.

"No it's Nathan's" She bats off, clearly more concerned about the whole college now knowing her business.

"Is it true you're only saying it's his baby for the money? Like because your dad lost his job and everything and now you're living here? I thought you lived in a mansion" Eric asks intrigued, stealing biscuits out of her jar.

"Eric!" We both hiss at him, he holds his hands up in surrender.

"I don't care about his stupid money, I only care about this baby. I only told him because he's the father and deserves to know" She leans against the opposite counter.

"How are you so sure?" I stand bewildered at her calmness. "Because you used protection and I'm not sure he did" She doesn't look at me.

"Again, how are you so sure we used protection? Because I can't remember" My eyes hurt at this point. I wish I could remember.

"I don't know" She puts her head in her hands. "I've been trying to convince myself we did use it for Darcy's sake" Tears well up in her eyes and my heart sinks down my chest. So it could be mine?

"Fuck sake Ellie" I rub my face with my hands, what am I going to do?

"It's not my fault!" Tears rush down her face, "I know, I'm just angry at the situation" I avoid looking at her.