9. A hero

He was standing outside your flat, sure that he heard you crying. He put his fingers into a fist and cursed under his nose. What should he do? Should he have just let you stay alone? Or should he force himself to stay and try to take care of you.

You were crying... you called him by his name, never done it before... And you were drinking. He remembered when you said how much you hated alcohol, especially vodka. He wondered if that hate came from your past? Did your parents drink, or things that you've seen on the streets, just made you decide that you won't drink.

He has saw your eyes, when you told him to stay away and leave you alone. You were always alone... Those words stayed in his head, like a boomerang coming back second by second. He fucked up. He considered himself a friend, and when you finally told him everything, he just took you to the police. Without a word of encouragement, without a time to talk that through.

You hated heroes. No-one came, when you really needed them. You needed to spend all those years alone, on the streets. Starving, and freezing. Left alone by your own parents. He couldn't even imagine, how you felt, when the people, who were supposed to love you despite anything, just gave up on you. If they just helped you, and open up to the world, you would probably be a hero now. With a quirk right now, you would be a good spy.

It wasn't your fault. It wasn't you, that closed up to the world. The world closed itself for you, before you were able to see how beautiful it could be. It was your parents that brought you here. Where you were. And he made you feel even more lonely.

He couldn't even think, how hard it was for you to only one friend. He wasn't surprised, that you didn't trust people. That you tried so much to keep away from them. Scared that you would be betrayed and left alone again. And that happened again. And it was him, who made that happen.

He started walking away from your flat, knowing, that it would be better to leave you alone. He took his phone out and found that one number. He sighed and send him a message, expecting that a message would be a better idea, than a call.

PM: You busy? Can we talk? I will bring beer.

He didn't what to do. He needed help, and he knew that his friend would be the best option to give him a good advice, due to his emotionless attitude.

Aizawa: I have beer.

He smiled to himself and started walking to his flat, which thankfully wasn't too far. He knocked into the door, and greeted his friend with a hand wave. Aizawa's brow raised, surprised to see his friend like that. He would normally call him, screaming into the phone, and just walk into his flat without knocking.

He walked to the kitchen and took two beers out of them and gave one, to the now sitting blonde. He drunk almost whole one in one shot and sighed deeply, closing his eyes.

- I fucked up, Shouta... As a person, friend... as a hero!- the raven haired man took a sip of the alcohol and just listened, still in gaze, seeing his always so loud and annoying friend, being so quite and sensible.- she cried in front of... She was so scared in telling me her secret, and all I did was take her to the police, with a note : I don't trust you, because of your possible villainous quirk...

- Villainous quirk?- he got up and brought his friend another beer, seeing that he did really need one. He even started to get nervous... He was almost never like that.

- Y/N... You met her once at the school- he nodded his head, remembering you slightly- you know that she works for me. I have got close to her. She is actually a very nice and cute girl, with some people issue. To be honest, she does reminds me of you... without the cute part- Mic smiled a bit, taking the next sip- she is a very talented girl, a beautiful one as well, with kind heart, and she still doubted herself. For a second I thought she was sui...- he couldn't even say that aloud.- we had a fight... I wasn't able to make her think how she really was. How I saw her. She doubted herself... I talked to Mia... her hot friend- another smirk, which Aizawa decided to ignore- Shouta... This poor girl has one the worst life story I have ever heard... She...- he sighed and just told his friend everything what happened after he met with Mia, what she told him, and then what happened after, when he met up with you, finishing with the police investigation, and the last conversation he had with you.- he finished another bottled and hid his head in hands, feeling shame spreading through his body.