Jungkook's alarm he set on his phone blared out at 6:00 signaling he needed to get up. He groaned and reached over to turn it off while barely opening his eyes. After he finally got the loud alarm to shut the fuck up, he looked over at Yoongi. He still had his eyes closed and was peacefully sleeping.

"Deep sleeper." Jungkook mumbled. "Yoonie, wake up." He hummed softly while shaking his shoulder. Yoongi stirred slightly.

"Fuck no."

"Yoongi!" Jungkook slapped his arm.

"Yes?" Yoongi smirked, eyes still closed.

"Stop swearing and just get your lazy ass up. We have to go to school." Jungkook huffed, getting out of bed and stretching.

Yoongi remained still.

Jungkook sighed and shook his head. He got out of bed and pulled on his pants and put on his shoes. He finished getting ready in the bathroom, fixing his hair and brushing his teeth. He decided to give Yoongi the extra time to sleep while he was getting ready. As soon as he was finished, however, he shook Yoongi's shoulder harshly.

"Your turn!" Jungkook yelled near his ear. Yoongi winced and tried to turn away.

"Get up!" Jungkook shouted, pulling on Yoongi's arms.

After a few minutes, Yoongi couldn't go back to sleep so he gave in and got up. He got read while Jungkook went downstairs to make breakfast.

Jungkook headed downstairs. Jin was serving Namjoon some breakfast and the other 3 were nowhere to be seen.

"Good morning, Kook." Jin greeted him, beckoning him to sit. He did.

"Good morning." Jungkook replied, holding his plate out for Jin to serve him his breakfast.

Yoongi soon walked in the dining room, yawning as he took a seat.

"Good morning, Yoongi. Want some coffee?" Jin quirked a brow.

"You're an angel." Yoongi commented, trying to keep his eyes open. Jin laughed and set a coffee mug down in front of Yoongi.

"Sugar? Cream?" Jin asked.

"No." Yoongi shook his head and took a sip of the bitter beverage.

"By the way, Jimin's mom already left." Namjoon informed them.

Yoongi and Jungkook nodded, eating their food silently.

After a while the other 3 entered the dining room.

"You look tired, Jimin." Namjoon remarked while observing the younger's droopy eyes.

"Didn't get much sleep." Jimin yawned as he sat down with the others.

"Me neither. You and your 'daddies' were pretty loud last night." Yoongi stated nonchalantly, taking another sip of his coffee like he never said anything.

Jimin choked on his orange juice. Hobi had wide eyes and Tae of course, had a smug look on his face. Yoongi smirked at them and winked.

Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon busted out laughing.

"I um-" Jimin choked out.

"It's fine." Yoongi shook his head.

They all continued to eat their breakfast until they had to get going for school.

Namjoon and Jin drove together. Hobi Tae and Jimin took Jimin's car. And of course Jungkook went with Yoongi.

~~~~