Chapter 33

Maisie

Well, I thought the lunch will go smoothly but god! I was wrong. Absolutely wrong.

If you are thinking something is wrong with Lucifer, then you are wrong. Nothing was wrong with me and Lucifer. But there was a thick air, between Sebastian and Bella.

They were awkwardly glancing at one another while the silence surrounds us. Sebastian is not that kind of person who loves to be quite, neither is Bella. But today, both of them were awfully quiet.

Lucifer also sense the tension, as he looked at me and Sebastian worriedly. I tried to start a conversation, but did not succeed. Thankfully, Amy came and handled the situation smoothly. She and I starts talking about stuffs, with occasionally including Lucifer. Slowly, Bella also starts talking with us, decreasing the tension. Amy brought the dessert after sometime and I introduced the delicious cheesecake to everyone, saying Bella brought it. Since Lucifer didn't like sweet that much, he took a small piece. Whereas, Sebastian and I was stuffing the sweet good like crazy persons. It was sooo delicious, that I moaned out loud. Everyone stopped eating and looked at me. Sebastian and Bella chuckled, while Lucifer looked at me with a dark expression. I smiled sheepishly and continued eating.

After lunch, fortunately, we talked for sometime. Sebastian and Bella were not talking directly, but they were using me as a source. Suddenly, Bella's phone rang and she went out to answer it. Sebastian excused himself and went out as well. I looked at them in confusion, tilting my head.

"The fuck is wrong with them???" Lucifer mumbled lightly. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned towards Lucifer's chest. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled he more close. I switched on the TV and we started watching some show.

After few minutes Bella came, looking red and panting heavily. She looked like she ran a marathon. I got up and asked her worriedly, "Bella? Are you okay?? Why are you panting so heavily?".
She gave me a weak smile and said, .
"Yes may. I'm good. I-I... I have to go now. Th- the call was important. I have to go".
"But Bella, you said you don't have anything important today"
"Yes I know. I'm sorry. But its really urgent. I swear I'll make it up to you. Let me go this time. Please may"
"Fine. You sure you're okay?" I asked sadly.
"Um hmm. It was nice to meet you Lucifer. I just want one thing from you. Please never hurt Maisie. Take care of her. She is like a sister to me" Bella said to Lucifer. He nodded sincerely. Bella smiled and turned to me, "Lunch was great may. I'll see you soon. Bye" Bella kissed me on my cheek and with that she went.

I was really sad with her sudden departure. Sebastian came after sometime and starts looking around.

"Where is she? Your friend?" He asked.
"She sent home, saying something important came up" I told him.
Sebastian's expression changed and he looked sad now. He nodded lightly and said "Well I think I should go too. I'm not feeling well".

Lucifer got up suddenly and snapped at him, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Huh? One minute you are happy and now? And what the hell is going on between you and Bella? Don't even think about lying to me".

I hold Lucifer's arm to stop him. I softly said, "I'll take care of this. You can go to your study". Lucifer only sighed and went upstairs.

After that, Sebastian fell back on the sofa, sighing heavily. He rubbed his forehead and stay silent. I didn't said anything for a moment. I just went and sat down beside him.

"It's her" he said in a low voice. I smiled at him and said "I know".
He looked at me with a confused look.
"How? I never told you"
"Not everything needs an explanation genius. Sometimes, your behavior is enough to say about the situation"
"Ohh"
"So how does it went?"
"Horrible" he sighed again.
"Don't worry Sebastian. Everything will be fine"
"That's what I keep telling myself"
"Tell me everything"
"Hmmm.... Well, when I first saw her that day on the shop, I was surprised. I couldn't believe it was her. She looked.....different. A good different. She looked more beautiful. At first I thought its not her, because she was not responding to me as I expected. She acted oblivious. After I left you and Lucifer that night in front of the store, I went to her. Well I stalked her. I went to her apartment to talk. But she welcomed me with a hard slap. I was not expecting that. I tried to talk but failed terribly.
Today, when I saw her, I was overjoyed. Thinking I'll handle it this time. But again, I fucking screwed it up".
"What did you do?"
"Um..I..I kissed her. Well I forcefully kissed her"
"What? You are unbelievable"
"How can you blame me? I am in love with her. And all this year's I didn't even saw her. I was at the verge of control"
I sighed and said "Well, now we can't change the past but can make the future better. Don't worry Sebastian. I'll help you to win her back".
He smiled at me but shook his head.
"Years ago, I ruined it. Now again. But not more. Thanks for your help but I think I'll do it myself. I have to"

I smiled at him and said, "Well then, all the best. But if you need any kind of help, just tell me okay? And for now, you can go. I'll handle Lucifer"
He grinned, "Thanks Maisie. I own you one". With that he went out.

I decided to go to Lucifer's study to inform him about Sebastian. I reached there and took a deep breath.

'I'm not allowed to come here. What if Lucifer become angry seeing me here? But I'm only here to tell him about Sebastian. Yes right. He won't do anything. I'll just tell him and go'

With that, I knocked at his door. A 'come in' was heard by me. So I pushed his study door lightly. When I entered his study, he was facing his back towards me, checking some files.

"What took you so long?" he asked angrily.
I gulped down my fear and said,
"Sebastian went home. He was not feeling well". This made Lucifer turned around. He looked at me, confused. Slowly, he made his way towards me and pulled me into a rough, hard, toe curling kiss.

"You taste more delicious than cheesecake. So sweet" he said while kissing me down my neck, nibbling on my skin. I moaned. He grabbed my jaw and placed his forehead against mine.
"Your moans will kill me someday". He again kissed me but this time, he picked me up and took me towards the leather sofa in his study. He placed me flat on my back, still kissing me. He slowly crept his hand under my frock and lightly massaged my thigh.

I moaned loudly when his hand slipped under my underwear. I pushed him lightly and gasped.
"Lucifer!"
He smirked and slowly starts pumping his fingers into me. He kissed me down my neck, leaving hickeys on my side neck, collarbone, on the swell of my breasts.

When I was about to climax, he pulled out his finger. I whimpered and moaned in protest but he again kissed me. He slowly pulled down my zipper of the dress.

"Since I didn't had much of the dessert, I'm going to devour you now, my love". With that he made rough, hard love to me inside his study, devouring every inch of me.