(Gelebor Ending) Snow White...

"I would put you in a deep slumber, where you would have no awareness of the passing of time, by the time you wake up, you would be more than ready to fight" his voice sounded stern and certain, yet tainted with fear.
(Y/n) stared at him for a while before responding "I don't understand..." she muttered, she may say that she 'didn't understand' but she did... she just didn't want to. The Paladin sighed and softly held her cold cheek "This is so very difficult for you (y/n)" he muttered in grief, letting her forehead touch with his "but in time you will understand... and you will realize that how important this was... please trust me" Gelebor sighed and gently wiped her tears away
"Vyrthur was my beloved... it is difficult... so difficult" her words hitched as her breath heaved from her chest, grief was tearing her apart. And yet all Gelebor could do was to soothe her with some words of hope.

The Paladin lead (y/n) to a breathtaking cave, it was illuminated with bioluminescent life and plants. The surrounding was colored in shades of pink and purple, as if they were inside an Aurora Borealis.
An ivory coffin rested by a golden statue of Auriel, the Paladin brought her there
"Whenever you shall awaken from your slumber, you will know what to do... now rest, let your worries be another day's burden" Gelebor smiled as gentle as a spring time's breeze. It was beyond (y/n) that how he could stay optimistic in the times of utter despair but his hopeful smiles and words sent peace to her restless heart.
The priestess chuckled at his words "stay as you are Gelebor" she didn't know why she felt a strange connection towards him as they looked intently into each other's eyes.
"When I will awaken... I want to see you as hopeful as you are now..." she muttered quietly, walking close to him as she threw her arms around him.
Gelebor stared at (y/n) with confusion, but only for a moment, letting a feeling that he thought he had forgotten long ago to lead his actions onwards. Even he was unknown to the fact that his heart cared so deeply for her, a smile curled his lips as enfolded his arms around her form. Their eyes looking into each other's souls... reading it.
"This is my promise to you... my dear (y/n)... I won't change nor will I stop giving hope..." Gelebor whispered. (Y/n) sighed of relief and gazed at the flawless Paladin for a moment, gently caressing his cheek, feeling his warmth for the final time.
"I..." she stuttered, her cheeks turning a shade of pink as she wanted to speak her heart
"Don't..." Gelebor whispered, gently placing his thumb on her soft lips, he knew if he heard those words from her, it would be impossible for him to leave her
"My heart shall forever be yours (y/n)... my beloved" he smiled slightly and didn't let words spoil such a beautiful moment. Gelebor slowly closed the gap between them, letting their lips touch in a sweet kiss, though it was sorrowful as they were saying goodbye, they both knew that their meeting was inevitable....