(Vyrthur Ending) And Blood Red

"This cannot continue..." her eyes opened as she looked back into the Darkfall Cave, a whisper called her back. Back to a past that she had once escaped... a past tainted with red. The elf stood up, looking at the locket of Auriel that she wore. Holding it in her hand, she entered the cave. Before her eyes were the broken ivory coffin, the shattered statue, and in her hand was the bloodstained note.
"My love..." she neared the shrine which had healed her once, placing her sign of devotion on the shrine, placing the locket there. Within moments a glowing portal opened, leading to the valley where their grand chantry is located. The elf looked apathetically at the faint reflection as she stepped inside the portal, standing before a snow covered gate that she used to visit often... a long time ago.

The cold temperatures underneath her feet threatened to freeze them, the icy cold wind cut from her ragged ivory robes to her very bones, tears began to freeze in her eyes.
"Auri-El has truly abandoned us" she muttered to herself when she felt the warmth of their Sun-god no longer caressed the snow valley. Everything was cold as if it had gone lifeless, silent as if all had died.
"If only you understood this before..." she couldn't even imagine what Vyrthur must've gone through, she even doubted if he was alive. The chantry's door opened, the allocated snow falling like a fountain of water, giving her hope that he must still be alive. Looking at the gold encrusted locket of Auriel for the final time, she let it drop from her hand. Against the cold ground, she didn't look back at it.
Inside the chantry everything was the same, only covered in snow... and all its priests and priestesses frozen alive. Yet (y/n) felt nothing, she felt incomplete and empty. Almost like she woke up in a world where she was the only living being.
"So much for resisting and escaping me" the voice which echoed in her head all along, had sounded from the Arch-Curate's chamber. "And yet, here you are... walking right into my embrace" Vyrthur walked out from his chambers, his once silky tresses looked unkempt, his eyes red as blood and fangs protruded from his pale lips.
"Vyrthur..." (y/n) smiled as if entranced to see the Arch-Curate, she ran to him and buried her face in his chest.
Vyrthur closed his eyes and felt the same thirst that he had once felt by her presence so many years ago. The Arch-Curate embraced her, almost picking her up from the ground. She still smelled like Daphnes.
"Now that you are here... you can finally be mine (y/n)" Vyrthur whispered and lifted her head by her chin. Slowly nearing his lips towards her neck until they touched. The soft kiss slowly turned into a vicious bite, the priestess's eyes cried the last tears as a living until her eyes slowly turned blood red, her body became cold as her heart beat its final beats. In his loving arms she had died... only to rise as a vengeance. A vengeance of Vyrthur, against their once dear Sun-god Auriel...