six

hehe i've been quoting this every day at school. i think people hate me for it lol

---------------------------------

a/n i was watching the food network cause i was bored, and this guy was trying to blow a mozzarella balloon. i've never heard of that, but it seemed cool. he was doing it, then it popped. i laughed. that was random. okk.     also.... next chapter is going to be the chapter where the description is from. so stay tuned.

-caylin <3

------------------------------------- :)) 

NO POV------ 

eddie was at his house with bev, mike and ben. they were talking about how school was starting tomorrow. they were all excited to be back at school, for the most part. 

ring ring 

eddie hopped up and darted to the phone. he picked it up and said "uh, hi this is eddie"

"hey eds!" 

"uh, who is this?"

"richie, of course." eddie's face instantly turned a light shade of pink.

"hi rich," eddie instantly replied, also, regretting it. 

"well, i was wondering if you wanted to come to the new diner that just opened up with me?"

"sure, is it okay if i bring mike,bev and ben?" 

"uhh..."  richie paused.

"sure?"  he said. he made it sound as if it was a question.

"great! um, i'll see you in 10?"

"yah ya. sure." richie said with a tad bit of sadness in his voice.

"richie what's wrong?" eddie could tell that richie wasn't fully happy. (ok that sectance didn't sound as good as it did in my mind. sorrry )

"nothing. i'll see you." richie placed the phone back down. (hA! ya surrreee.. pfft nothing okk)

richie's POV-------

i have never been friends with eddie, or his friends. never have wanted to be eddie's friend or his friend's friends. but, i kinda wanted to now. friends with eddie, maybe his friends, later. chilling with eddie a few times, was actually fun, and i miss it.  mrs.k had told me, eddie could stay by himself. she said something about him giving a speech about what to do if someone tries to kill him. i guess she trusts him now. 

my plan was to go to the diner with eddie, talk to him, get to know him a bit more. a plan to get a new friend. easy. well, i thought it would be. but no. eddie had to come with his friends. i mean, i dont care. pfft no way. im also not mad about it, just annoyed. 

-later that day..-

richie's POV----------

ring ring 

as i walked through the door of the diner. i looked around, this was the first time i had been into this diner. as i was looking, i spot eddie, but not his friends. he was looking down. probably looking at the menu.

"hey eds." 

--------------------------------------------------

a/n hmm somethings gonna happen

i wonder what