sober | j.jk

[ Jeon Jungguk x Reader ]

• • •

"You're still a virgin?" He asks, astounded. You can see his expression fill with instant interest.

"Yes." You reply, slightly embarrassed.

He's now on a mission to change that.
Jeon Jungkook, the cool guy on campus with money to throw around. The one who only goes to school to fill up the desk and stop his dad from nagging him. The one who's used to getting what he wants with ease.

He now has his mission set with you.
All it takes is a fake study date and a little alcohol.

• • •

[SMUT]
non-related series.
version: j.j.k.

• • •

Authors Note:
I first posted these stories late 2018 with the intention of making them my main priority after completing my first book, serendipity. However, around February 2019 I was inspired to write red and that took all of my time and attention.
It was my first story to ever reach so many people and I'm beyond proud of it. It wasn't until recently, now that I'm practically finished with red that I've decided to come back to these solo books. I've fixed them up and improved them with the new techniques that I've acquired over the time.
I hope they're more enjoyable for you guys. I love you. Thank you for all your support.

• • •

POV: 2nd Person
with Reader.

• • •

18+

• • •

started nov 2018
revisited may 2020, and again late 2021
ongoing 2022

• • •

©️ nextchapterbitch 2020 /22 ✔️

• • •

AU

• • •

copyright: all rights reserved.

none of this story is allowed to be replicated in any way, shape, or format (audio, text, document, etc.) on any other platform without consent from NEXTCHAPTERBITCH on wattpad.

plagiarism is a crime of cowardice.
if you see any replication of this story, please let me know.