The Billionaire's Son

Text copyright © Kiki Celeste ™ 2014

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This story contains material protected by International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint of this material is prohibited. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, electronic, mechanical, including any photocopying, or recording.

P.S.

I wrote a lot of this story on my phone so some things might not be spelled correctly! However the story is being revised!

Enjoy!

:)

Twitter: SherlockkStiles

SnapChat: kikiceleste16

Tessa:

I quickly picked up the stack of portfolios off of my desk and hurried down the hall.

"Tessa, hurry up!" A voice said in a slightly hushed tone. My best friend Naomi, she motioned her hand in a come here motion for me to hurry up.

I finally got into the conference room and sat the portfolios down.

I straightened my pencil skirt, brushed back a strand of hair behind my ear and took a seat.

"It's so nice of you to join us, Tessa." Said my boss in a sarcastic tone.

David Hoffman. The most self centered, sarcastic, know it all I've ever met

And leave it to me to have him as my boss. "Alright, the fall festival is coming up. The festival will be raising money for families in need of health care, food supply, etc." Says David, "This year our goal is to raise at least $700,000." He continues on, "It needs to be tasteful!" He said looking at all of us.

I heard a few snickers as I watched David's eyes dart to the right side of the room.

"Do you have something you'd like to share with us Harold?" Asked David as he put weight on his left leg and crossed his arms

The way David spoke to us brought me back to my days in junior high and high school.

When my teachers would call on whoever was speaking and they'd ask the student if they'd like to share what they were whispering about with the rest of the class.

Harold stopped talking and looked down at his pad of paper.

"Good. That's what I thought, now what I'm handing out to you all right now is a list of the guests who have RSVPd to the auction and dinner on that Friday evening." He passes the papers down on both sides of the table.

"The next piece of paper is a list of things we need done for the festival, such as the food, entertainment, music, decorations, etc." I looked down the long list.

"When does the festival begin again?" A women named Sharon asked, "In two weeks." says my boss, "Two weeks! You've got to be kidding me!" Said Harold standing up

"Do you have a problem with this?"David asks looking dead at Harold again, "Uh yeah a little! That's not enough time, why weren't we told this months ago. At least then we would've had enough time to get everything planned out."

"Look I am not the one who calls those shots. I'm just telling you all what I've been told to say." , "Now stop your complaining and get to work!" David says slightly snapping.

We all stood up and walked out of the conference room.

"Is it just me or does he seem extra bitchy today?" Naomi asked siting down at the desk across from me.