Chapter 11

Edited.

ASHLEY'S POV

We both went in and I directed him to my room. He moves straight to my bed and takes a seat. He was about to speak but his injured face and blood almost all over his shirt was distracting. Why does he have blood on his shirt? Of course I have millions of questions to ask.

"Before you speak, let me help you clean up first." he just shrugged in reply. "Just follow me." he stood up and followed me to the bathroom.

I took out the first aid kit and put it down. I took out all I need and started cleaning the blood that are on Chase's face. It looks like he was fighting with someone. That reminds me.

"Why are you like this?" I asked him, curiosity getting the best of me.

He just shrugs. "It's none of your business." he said looking anywhere but me.

"Then why are you in my house?" I asked getting annoyed with his answer. He just suddenly came to my house and doesn't even gives an explanation why he is here. "That is definitely my business." I said folding my arms. Yes, his reply kind of hurt my feelings, a bit.

"You know what? I'm going." he said sounding annoyed and stands up. Wait, what? He was about to leave but I quickly grab his wrist. I sighed. Why do I even care?

"Okay it's fine. I'm sorry. I won't ask you any questions again." I said feeling a bit sad that he is not opening up to me even after I volunteered to clean up his wounds. I know I'm not the right person he can open up to but I still feel kind of sad, I'm human you know.

He went back and set down. I went back to his face. Just when I was about to be done I noticed that Chase has been looking at me. My cheeks starts heating up.

"Uh, you know that's creepy right?" I said with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh yeah, sorry." he said taking his eyes away from me. I slowly nodded. Okay that was awkward.

I finished with his face and looked at his body he's wearing a white singlet that huges his muscular body, perfectly. Wow he's really huge. My eyes found it's way to his huge arms. I looked back at him only to see him looking at me with a smirk. Oh shit! he caught me starring.

I can feel my cheeks heating up, again. I quickly looked away. "Huh, can you.." I scratch the back of my neck, not knowing how to put it. "... take off your shirt."

"Oh yeah, definitely. So you can continue drooling." he smirks taking off his shirt. Man! I'm sure I'm as red as a tomato right now.

"No I wasn't, I wouldn't." I narrowed my eyes at him. He looks at me for a while with amusement.

"Okay if that makes you sleep at night." he said with a ghost smile. I just rolled my eyes.

Looking back at his body. He's shirtless. Chase freaking Martins is shirtless in front of me!! I quickly look away so he doesn't notice I was fantasizing again. I looked back at his body and make sure I don't stare dreamily.

He just has only two bruises one on his rib and the other on his eight-packs. Then why so much blood. Maybe it's not his. I started cleaning it up.

"Yeah I'm done." I said giving him back his shirt. Come to think of it, he didn't flinch or winced.

"Thanks." He took it and put it back on.

"Okay..." I really want to ask why he came to my house and why he's looking like this and why.... why?

But I just remembered I had school to go to. I gasp.

I quickly took out my phone and check the time. Oh God! It's 10:00am. I'm completely late. Oh no what am I going to do now? This is all because of Chase. I was about to yell out my frustration at him but he beats me in talking first.