twenty

real life

"I'm so tired!" Tony whined from where the sat on a bench, Mickey Mouse ears on his head

"You've only been here a couple of hours" Eugene reminded the man, a green Peter Pan hat on his head.

"That's a long time!"

"Go entertain yourself! Get on a ride! Take pictures with the characters, get their autographs. Go search for drinking fountains. Buy food. There are hundreds of things you can do here. Go do one of them" Eugene told the billionaire.

"Someone's grumpy" Tony muttered and looked over at the houses in Toontown.

After their tour on Main Street, they moved over to Fantasyland where they were given another tour. They interacted with characters, got on rides and took pictures. After Fantasyland, they went to Toontown, a land that looks like it came out of a cartoon, a land with no straight lines.

They went to the characters houses, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck's boat. While in Mickey's house, Mickey Mouse made an appearance and so they managed to get a picture with him.

Somewhere along the way in the park tour, someone got Mickey Mouse ears and placed them over Tony's head. By the time they were in Toontown, the whole group had something on their head. Micky or Minnie Mouse ears, Peter Pan hat, Goofy hat with ears, or a Mickey Mouse ear hat with their name on the back.

"I'm not grumpy" Eugene informed "you're annoying me with your moaning and complaining"

"But I'm tired! We flew from New York really early and now we're in Disneyland, touring the place and getting on rides. The sun is setting and we haven't even gone around the whole park yet!" Tony exclaimed.

"I agree with Tony" Clint moaned, his head resting on Tony's shoulder, a pout on his face and his arms around his stomach "time to rest"

Eugene leaned forward to get a better look at the man "who told you to eat all those hotdogs? The cotton candy, chili, sundaes, corn dogs, chicken nuggets, chimichangas!"

"You disappeared for an hour," Tony told his friend "and come back with two hotdogs and a large drink in your hands. You went to other lands for the sole purpose of food!"

Clint chuckled "no regrets. Especially since I used one of Tony's credit cards"

"You what?" Tony exclaimed, quickly turning to face Clint, making him sit up on his own.

"Should've kept that bit to myself" Clint mumbled as he rubbed his stomach.

"You're giving me my card back right now and you're not eating until next week" Tony ordered.

"After what I ate, I'm not eating for the next month" Clint mumbled and continued to rub his stomach.

"I hope you get food poisoning" Tony scoffed and leaned back in the bench. Clint moaned and threw his head back.