Ω Chapter 27

Serena's POV

"So you ran, and came to me." Bethany laughed. I'm currently in her kitchen having a heart attack.

"Well I mean where else was I supposed to go, I'm sure if I went to the o2l house, or maybe even Tyler's they would have told me to go further... ugh guys." I sighed and sat on the floor next the very comforting refrigerator.

"Well I'm not saying you where bugging me." she smiled.

"Good... ugh what if something happened?" I said disgusted.

"I mean I'm sure you wouldn't let anything happen." she shook her head.

"I guess I'm sure of it... but what if my hormones are stronger then my will power?" I asked.

"It is Matthew," she mummbled, I raised my head, and gave her a look.

"Stay in your own fucking Cameron lane." I said. She laughed, and mumbled a just kidding.

"Umm then I reccomend for you too get a real boyfriend before you do anything," she patted my hand, "and I'm sure you won't I have faith in you." she assured.

"Thanks B I'm not sure what I would do... probs die at the beach or something." I shook my head.

"I'm sure you're going to be fine!" she laughed, "and als-" she stopped talking when my phone started riging.

"You answer it!" I tossed it to her.

"Not my fake boyfriend." she tossed it back.

"Gee thanks," I said sarcastically, and pressed answer.

"Hey Serena is everything alright? I'm so sorry about earlier if anything freaked you out,"

Hell yes it freaked me out.

"I just want to make sure you're okay... wanna come back, and we can watch movies or do something." he said.

What does he mean by do something?

"By do something I mean maybe get food, or I could take you somewhere fun!" he laughed.

Satan is that you?'

"Umm... sounds nice... I'm sorry for freaking out... well everything is alright, and I'll be back there in a little bit." I said.

"So I'll see you later then?"

"Yup... bye," I hung up, and looked at a smiling Bethany.

"Everything is fine!" she smiled, "and also you should get back."

"No, no I need to hear how it went with Cameron!" I nudged her wiggling my eyebrows.

"I was avoiding that question," she said.

"Did it go bad? Did he chew with his mouth open? I tell him not to do that you know!" I said.

"No it was perfect,"

"But,"

"But I don't know it was nice... I don't think there is a but. It was awkward at first, but he is so sweet, and so nice, and funny, and everything the perfect guy would be!" she smiled.

"Aww Bethers," I nudged her again, "think there will be a second date?" I asked.

"I don't even think this was a date." she laughed.