Hello Patreon

Spoilers? This isn't an update, and is me advertising my patreon-page.

Why Patreon?    Writing is what I love and what I only dream to do as my career

Why Patreon? Writing is what I love and what I only dream to do as my career. This is a step towards that, and although I'm filled with anxieties at the many possibilities i'm very excited to share the page I have created with you.

Run-down of how supporting me will benefit you:

(ง •̀ω•́)ง✧ Are you enjoying Playing the Victims? Then you can have early-access to chapters a whole week before they're posted to Wattpad.

(ง •̀ω•́)ง✧ You, with your VIP access, can view any bonus-content that I post to Patreon, that will be for Patreon ONLY.

(ง •̀ω•́)ง✧ If you have read transmigration/system novels before then you know there are many arcs.. or worlds as I have called them. This book is going to be looong. So as you will be reading it as I create it, you have the opportunity to tell me what world you would like to see. I'm excited for this.

(ง •̀ω•́)ง✧ As this is only the first draft of my Patreon page, more incentives will likely be included in the future to keep it exciting and to show my love for you.

Interested or want more information? - https://www.patreon.com/bethworthington

Oh and,

(ง •̀ω•́)ง✧

(ง •̀ω•́)ง✧