- 4 Your Place or Mine?

[No tumblr gif]

Your Place or Mine?

Moreover, how could Taehyung refuse Jimin’s pleading stare? Eventually, he nods and then realizes no one asked Jeongguk. He looks at the youngest and tilts his head. “Do you mind?” He asks. He notices Jeongguk is somewhat staring at his chest, before his dark eyes snap back to Taehyung’s gaze.

“Not at all,” he answers, with a smile.

And that’s how Taehyung ended up in Jeongguk’s jeep (he actually wasn’t that aware of the types of cars, so he couldn’t pinpoint which car specifically this was; he just knows it looks expensive). He was in the front seat and was quite enjoying the manual warmth of it that Jeongguk had turned on as soon as they sat inside. They were quiet for a while of the trip, except when Jeongguk had asked what Taehyung’s current address is.

“It’s your birthday tomorrow, isn’t it?” Jeongguk said when they stopped at a red light and Taehyung was surprised, turning his head to look at him.

“You remembered?” He said before he could even think through his words. He claps his lips shut once he has that slip up and Jeongguk smiles not so discreetly, head turned towards the road, but eyes fixated on Taehyung.

“How could I forget?” He said, now turning to look at him. His eyes were burning into Taehyung’s with something more than just friendship. For a moment, his gaze snaps down to Taehyung’s lips. “After all,” he said, voice uncharacteristically smooth, “We had a rather special tradition attached to it, didn’t we?”

Taehyung gulps at this, now far too aware his cheeks were burning. It was probably too obvious with his blonde hair. “Y-Yeah…” He chokes out, feeling Jeongguk’s hand rest on his knee now. His throat had gone dry more than he wanted and suddenly, the air is stiff between them. Mentioning the past always has this kind of effect.

“We missed it last year,” Jeongguk says, now moving closer than Taehyung expected him to. His lips ghost over Taehyung’s and the older male can’t help but shiver, a shuddering breath escaping his throat and the sudden contact. Hearing that makes Jeongguk smirk. “How about we make it up tonight?” Jeongguk asks against his lips, voice lower than Taehyung thought it could go.

He was frozen and didn’t quite know how to muster an answer, but there is sudden honking and Jeongguk pulls back. Right, Taehyung forgot that they are in the middle of a road and that the light is green right now and people in cars around them. Jeongguk is an idol, Taehyung is an MC, and they can’t be seen together, especially in such a compromising frame, if anything.

But he can’t help it, letting the feeling of Jeongguk’s lips being so close linger on him and he almost feels like he’ll sink into the seat if he tried to. He doesn’t know if he feels this way because it’s been so long since he had romantic or sexual contact or is because this is Jeongguk, but what he knows is that he may be a little needy. Or more needy than he wants.

“What were you thinking?” He suddenly says, hand gripping the side of his cardigan. “Doing this right now?”

“Sorry, I just–” Jeongguk began, obviously a little embarrassed by how he acted, but once he glances at Taehyung and sees the smirk on the other’s lips, his throat goes dry and sentence goes unfinished.

“In the middle of so many people and your windows aren’t even tinted, Jeongguk,” Taehyung says, his other hand reaching out and placing itself on Jeongguk’s thigh. He takes delight in seeing the younger’s eyes grow wide and muscles tense, red dust spreading across his cheeks. “Anyone could see, Jeonggukkie.”

Catching up on what Taehyung was trying to imply, Jeongguk licks his suddenly dry lips and tries to focus on the road as he drives. “Your place or mine?” He asks and Taehyung smiles, glad they’re on the same page.

“If you live in a house, your place,” Taehyung says, “Don’t wanna deal with elevators and people in my building.”