- 6 Wallet, Pocket

[No tumblr gif]

Wallet, Pocket

Mature Content 1.2

Jeongguk carries him to his house and he asks Taehyung to get his keys – which were, unsurprisingly – in his back pocket. Taehyung had no trouble finding the keys (and feeling him up at the same time), before Jeongguk is unlocking the door and carrying him inside. He drops Taehyung to his feet and while he locks the door, Taehyung is stripping his shirt off. Jeongguk turns back to him and curses under his breath.

“Fuck, baby,” he groans and then he’s pressing Taehyung to the wall in his hallway.

Taehyung has no time to appreciate the interior design of Jeongguk’s home, because said Jeongguk is hastily unzipping his belt and is too busy sucking marks into Taehyung’s neck. “N-Need you, Jeongguk, please–” Taehyung says, shuddering once Jeongguk presses their bodies flush together and kisses him again, strong hands gripping at his hips in a way Taehyung knows will leave bruises for the next few days.

“How’d you want it?” Jeongguk asks once he pulls back. He licks his lips and palms Taehyung’s ass through his briefs and Taehyung moans, hips itching forward until he grinds against Jeongguk, whining in displeasure of realizing the younger has too much clothes on at the moment.

“Here, against the wall,” Taehyung pants, hands reaching down and unbuttoning Jeongguk’s jeans and slipping them off, “Hard. I want you to fuck me hard, Jeongguk.”

Jeongguk groans again, but it’s deep in his throat now, making Taehyung lick his lips in anticipation as he pulled Jeongguk’s underwear down and immediately wrapped his fingers around the (unsurprisingly) hard cock. Gosh, the size makes Taehyung squirm to this day. Eight inches long, and thick enough so Taehyung barely wraps his fingers around it. It makes his inner size queen weep with joy, honestly.

He can’t really hold back anymore, and since his knees were buckling already, Taehyung lowers himself on the ground rather quickly and immediately leans in to lick a long stripe from the base of Jeongguk’s cock to the head, where he wraps his lips around the tip and slowly sucks. Jeongguk’s hands immediately shoot to Taehyung’s hair and he grips those blond strands as he watches the older male moan against his member.

Taehyung flicks his tongue over the frenulum and smirks to himself to hear Jeongguk moan through gritted teeth at that. He’s too eager – too eager to drag the foreplay as he sucks on the head, pressing his tongue flat against the underside and stroking the base slowly. It turns rather sloppy (kind of how he likes it actually) and it’s when he feels saliva drip at his chin that Taehyung pulls away to catch a breather.

“Lube?” He questions as he looks up at Jeongguk and the younger is panting, cheeks flushed and brown hair sticking to the beads of sweat on his forehead. That, combined with the fact he’s still wearing that dress shirt with only a few buttons undone, is a rather arousing sight, Taehyung must admit.

“Wallet, pocket,” Jeongguk pants and as Taehyung looks for the lube in the pocket of the jeans that were pooled around Jeongguk’s ankles, he keeps his other hand occupied with stroking the still hard shaft and Jeongguk curses under his breath because why is Taehyung an overachiever now?

He thinks that once Taehyung finds the lube and condom, he might rise to his feet and let Jeongguk take control, but instead he rips the packet of lube open and pours it on his own fingers. Through his hazy gaze, Jeongguk is confused and he raises an eyebrow, until he sees Taehyung reaching behind himself and slipping a hand beneath his briefs.

“Fuck, Taehyung,” he moans, rather brokenly, closing his eyes for a moment to remind himself that is real life, this is happening.