- 7 Sinful

[No tumblr gif]

Sinful

Mature Content 1.3

Taehyung grins and once again licks and kisses the length of Jeongguk’s cock, pressing a finger inside himself and finding it quite easy to ease into it. “You’ll do that later. For now, I want you to fuck my mouth,” he says, voice a bit muffled and raspy with his lips pressed against the head. He should look ridiculous with that stupid grin he has on and a cock in his face, but Jeongguk never felt more aroused in his life.

“Y-You sure?” He has to ask, not wanting to hurt Taehyung.

The older male rolls his eyes, now easing another finger inside himself after he spent some time just rubbing at his rim for preparation. The burn is there now, but it passes rather quickly for him (frequent masturbation is responsible for that one). He quirks his fingers up and barely brushes against his prostate, but it makes Taehyung whimper as he sucks on the head again, now too eager all over.

He was on the verge of begging, but different words pass his lips. “What, you think you can’t handle it?” He says, looking up at Jeongguk and sending a teasing smile his way. He feels Jeongguk’s grip on his hair tighten and once his gaze narrows, Taehyung knows he’s won.

Once he wraps his lips around the head again, his head is being pulled down more and he moans at the burn he feels as tears brim his eyes. He uses the opportunity to ease another finger inside himself and scissor them as much as he can. Of course, he would rather have Jeongguk do this, but that would take more time and he needs this now. And he’s perfectly content with Jeongguk’s cock in his mouth, thank you very much.

“F-Fuck, your mouth is sinful,” Jeongguk groans as he begins thrusting lightly and god, Taehyung missed that dirty tongue of his.

He knows he can’t take Jeongguk to the brim right now because he needs some easing into it, but he’s more than happy to wrap his fingers around the base and stroke the shaft that isn’t occupying his mouth right. Jeongguk fucks deep into his throat, making Taehyung whine and sob in, makes him remember to breathe through his nose as he can’t help but feel so pleased by the pleasure he is bringing to Jeongguk.

Once again, it’s rather sloppy and uncoordinated, but Taehyung doesn’t care. Taehyung began to thrust inside himself sloppily as well – he didn’t even notice the burn when he pushed a fourth finger in alongside – his hand other hand now only gripping on Jeongguk’s bare thigh for support, because the pressing against his prostate and the feeling of having his mouth fucked at the same time are too much.

He feels Jeongguk’s muscle tense under his hand and right when he thinks Jeongguk is about to cum, the younger pulls his cock out of Taehyung’s mouth and Taehyung immediately looks up at him, fingers inside himself, lips wet and red, cheeks flushed and eyes blazed and Jeongguk really can’t take it anymore.