[4] - Guess Not...

alex | declan

*

"H-Hey Dec?"

"What?"

"Can we talk?"

"Right now? I'm kind of in the middle of something."

"W-Well this is—is important."

"Whatever."

"U-um, I know you work and don't see your friends very often but I was wondering if maybe we could go on a date here soon. It's been a longtime since the last one and—"

"Do you really think I have time for that shit? I work twelve hours a day every day. Has it been brought to your attention how tiring that may be?"

"Well—"

"Apparently not. All you fucking do is a couple hours at Safeway then take two classes and that's it. You have so much time to fuck around while the rest of us are trying to make something of ourselves."

"It would just be an hour or so. We never get to have moments to ourself."

"Oh so that's what this is about."

"W—"

"Sex."

"N-N—"

"You've got to be kidding."

"That's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean, Alex, huh? Because it sounded a lot like you wanted to have sex. Is that it?"

"No, not at all. I mean—"

"For the love of god, shut up! You keep talking non fucking stop."

"I'm sorry—"

"Do you mind?"

"Can we please just—"

"..."

"..."

"I said shut. Up."

"Dec—"

"You know what, I'm just gonna leave. This dorm is fucking disgusting anyways."

"A-Are you gonna be back—"

"*SLAM*"

"G-Guess not..."

*
Sorry that this is a bit short and I haven't updated in the past couple days. School and all.

Anyways
...

If you couldn't tell, this interaction is between our main character and her boyfriend.

I also want to say again that some content within this book may be triggers to people so I advice against reading this if you've been traumatized from a bad relationship, have depression, or can't stand the topic of suicide.

<< Comment what you think >>
<< Vote if you liked >>
<< Share with your friends >>
<< Follow me for updates >>

Til next time

❤️