Chapter 11 (!!!!!SMUT!!!!!)

Louis felt a weird yet amazing way when Harry was looking at him like that. He never felt this way before. He felt something wet begin to seep in his trousers. Was this normal he thought. Louis was thinking that he just peed himself or something so he rushed to the bathroom quickly, shutting the door behind him. He was so embarrassed. What if Harry saw Louis wet himself. Harry would probably think he was disgusting Louis thought.

Harry was so confused when Louis rushed to the rest room. He thought it was his fault. He went to knock on the door. "LouLou, 'm sorry. I shouldn't have-" Harry was stopped by an amazing aroma that filled the air. The smell of his baby going into heat. "Louis?" Harry questioned.

Meanwhile, Louis couldn't shake this weird feeling. Louis feels so hot, as if his body's on fire, he can't stop thinking about Harry's body, his very muscular-sexy-perfect-gorgeous-flawless- body, he feels something slick running out of his hole soaking his underwear.

Harry turned the door knob finding it unlocked and the amazing aroma got stronger as he saw his Omega all hot and wet. "Harry ....What's happening with me? Why 'm I leaking?" Louis asked.

"You're in heat, my love, and you're producing sleek, baby, you're self-lubricating. Your body is practically getting ready for my knot, for us to become one, but we don't have to do it now kitty, if-if you're not ready we can wait, I could still help you with your heat without knotting you..." Harry's rambling was interrupted by Louis, who connected their lips in a hungry kiss "I'm ready Alpha, take me! Please....I need you, want you...." He said

"A-are you sure love, because it is a big step?"

"Yes I'm sure! Just please take me, make me yours, make love to me..." Louis whimpered.

"Fuck, Lou, smell so good baby...Mmmmm" Harry says in a very low and deep voice into Louis' kitten ear that making him let out moan.

"Louis," Harry says, voice practically a growl, nostrils flaring at the unique scent of his soul-mate "God, you have no idea what you do to me." He starts kissing Louis' neck, tracing his hands all over Louis' delicious body "You're so beautiful, I love your soft tummy, your curves, your sensitive perky nipples, so hard for me huh? I can't wait to see them when you'll be pregnant with our babies, I bet they'll be even more sensitive, I can't wait to see your little boy tities full of milk , my goodness, I'll suck on them all day long, I'll be the first who gets to taste that sweet milk of yours." Harry sensually said into Louis ears, while playing with Louis sensitive nipples, which made Louis moan even louder.

He was so desperate; his hole was leaking furiously, his underwear and trousers already soaked. He could feel something hard pocking him from behind, rubbing against his bum, close to his tight and virgin hole. He felt the need -want- to be filled, he wanted his Alpha to help him, to touch him, to take him in every way possible. He just needs his clothes off, the fabric rough against his too sensitive skin and he needs his Alpha to take care of him.

Louis feels a hand cupping his bum through his trousers, then a hand in the front of his trousers, right over his very much rock hard erection, undoing them and then tugging them down. He felt frozen. He couldn't think anymore. He just wanted to get out of his clothes and for Harry to touch him, maybe to touch Harry too.

Soon enough Louis was left in only his boxers, face to face to his breath taking Alpha who apparently was just as desperate as he was. Louis could feel his erection rubbing against his boxers, begging to be sprung free of it's restraints. He can tell that his Alpha is huge down there too, like really huge and thick, but he doesn't dare to look at his Alpha privates without his permission, even if he's dying to see and touch it.

"Fuck Louis, I'm gonna knot you so good baby, I'm gonna make you so pregnant, so full of my babies and cock." Harry said lifting Louis up, who wrapped his legs around Harry's waist.