Chapter - 12

Notes:

I did not get the time to edit this part. I will do it very soon. So ignore the mistakes if there is any. Thank you.

====

They could not find Niall.

When the sun was up and the morning was almost rolling towards noon Louis had ordered for them to go back to their pack. Liam had not objected, he had not said a word.

He had not said a word when Louis had informed the whole pack about Niall's departure. He had not reacted when Mr Horan, Niall's father, had slapped him and shouted at him, blaming him for his son's misery. He had just stood there, looking at nothing in particular.

Zayn was there to pull Mr Horan away, stopping the one-sided fight.

"Sophia," Louis called over everyone's whispers. Every member of the pack stopped their gossips to look at their leader.

"Where is Sophia?" Louis had sounded angry, frustrated.

Harry had watched Sophia stepping forward, her eyes apprehensive as she stood in front of Louis with her eyes zeroed on the ground in fear.

Louis had stared at her for a long time and then he had sighed, "You are pregnant."

Gasps and more hushed voices were heard among the members. Harry glanced around to see that everyone's eyes were set on their leader and Sophia.

Louis had said it like a statement, not a question. Sophia nodded nonetheless.

"Who is the father?"

Everyone stopped to stare at the omega. Harry did too. Except for Liam. He was simply standing there, looking at somewhere over the horizon. His gaze was void of any emotion.

Sophia gulped, blinking at Louis unsurely, "I am not sure how that... why does it bother you..." she fumbled with the words.

Louis' blue eyes flashed under the sunlight, forcing a shiver through Harry's body. He could feel anger rolling off the alpha in waves.

"Who is the father, Sophia Smith?" Louis asked again, sounding steely, "I can surely force you to spit the truth but you are pregnant and I am not really fond of violence. But..." those blue eyes turned periwinkle blue, hard on the omega, "I will do it if you don't open your mouth right now."

Sophia looked visibly shaken, her hands flying up to cover her nonexistent stomach. She paled, eyes going wide. There were no words though. She stared at the ground, looking hesitant.

"I am the father."

Harry and everyone around him turned to see that a beta, Jamie, was walking forward to stand beside Sophia. His eyes determined as he looked at Louis but at the same time, fearful.

Harry looked at Liam to see that the alpha was looking at the interaction but his face was void of any emotion. Liam literally looked zoned out. He was not showing any kind of emotions.

Louis watched the beta for a second and then looked back at Liam.

When he turned back to face Sophia, he looked irritated and confused.

"If he is the father then why did you message Liam?"

Sophia's eyes watered, "because it was an accident!"