(S2) Chapter 13

At the occult research clubroom rias, her peerage and kuroka are preparing to go at the summit in the school.

Rias: Alright everyone ready. Said with a smile.

Then everyone nodded.

Rias looks at gasper who is in the box.

Rias: Gasper I want you to stay here, I don't want if you accidentally use your power ok. Said with a smile.

Then he pop out the box.

Gasper: Yes, ma'am. Said with a nervous look.

Rias: Don't worry koneko and kuroka will keep you company. Said with a smile.

They nodded.

Koneko: Don't worry gaspy, me and my sister will keep you safe. Said with a smile.

Kuroka: So don't worry. Said with a smile.

He smiled and nodded.

Then (y/n) came towards him and bends down to his level. Hands him a game.

Y/N: Here you can have this to entertain yourself. Said with a smile.

That made him smile and grabs the game.

Gasper: Thanks (y/n). Said with a smile.

Then (y/n) pulled out his paper bag.

Y/N: Your gonna need this too. Said with a smile.

Gasper: Sweet, thanks. Said with a smile.

Then (y/n) pet his head.

Y/N: I know that you are still nervous gasper, but I promise you that I will help whatever I can for you to be brave. Said with a smile.

He smiled as well and nodded.

Skip.

At the meeting room.

In the round table on the left side is sirzechs with grayfia behind him and serafall with comet behind her, sona and tsubaki is there by the wall. On the one by the windows there is michael with irina behind him. On the right side is azazel and vali behind him and by the wall.

Then they heard a knock, then the door opened and revealed rias along with her peerage and xenovia sees irina and irina face her away with that made xenovia sad. Then (y/n) enter and looks at vali who is looking at him and the two of them are staring at each other with serious looks and figuring out who will strike first. Issei looks between them and gets nervous by the way his brother and vali stare at each other.

Then they stood where sona and tsubaki are and (y/n) stood beside sona.

Sirzechs: Everyone is here. This is my sisters and her servants, they are the ones who fought kokabiel a few days ago. Said with a smile.

Michael: Yes. I would like to personally thank you for stopping him. Said with a smile.

Azazel: I like to apologize for that fairy reject did, he was out of control. Said with a smirk.

That got (y/n) to narrow his eyes with a serious look by the way azazel is speaking.

Sirzechs: Now that everyone is here, let the summit begin. Said with a smile.

Outside of the academy.

There are armies of angels, devils and fallen angels troops standing by in case to protect their leaders.