Chapter 25.

My eyes fluttered open and I groaned quietly. Why was it so hot? I tried to move, but realised quickly that I was pinned to the bed by someone's arm. Feeling my cheeks heat at the thought of what happened last night, I tried to keep as still as possible. His even breathing indicated he was still fast asleep and I didn't want to wake him just yet.

My back was pressed flush against his chest and he had his arm around my waist in a protective manner. The warmth radiating from his body was comforting and I closed my eyes again.

It was probably stupid of me to sleep with Harry so soon. I'd just gotten out of a relationship, because my boyfriend was sleeping a girl who also used to hook up with Harry. And to top it all off, Harry had major secrets and was involved with some very dodgy stuff.

But still, I couldn't bring myself to feel any regrets for my actions. Last night had been close to perfect and the way he'd taken care of me wasn't like something I'd ever experienced before.

A low groan escaped from Harry's lips and he stirred. I stiffened when I felt his hardness push on the small of my back, realising we were both still naked.

"Hmm, are you awake, baby?" He loosened his grip around my waist and brushed his fingers across my belly.

Harry's morning voice was one of the hottest things my ears had ever encountered. The distinctive rasp in it was if possible even more evident and the words seemed to came out slower. I shivered and turned my head to look at him.

"Yeah, I am. Good morning," I smiled.

He chuckled and kissed my neck, letting his hand wander down to between my legs. "Good morning."

I moaned when he made contact with my centre, which was still slightly swollen and a bit sore from last night. His fingers were gentle, rubbing in a firm but careful way, as if he suspected I might be sensitive.

He continued to kiss down my shoulder and over my collarbone, making me grip the sheets in pleasure. I pushed my bum against him and he moaned quietly, lips still lingering over my hot skin.

Grabbing a hold of my thigh, he lifted my leg up slightly and easily slid himself into me from behind without hesitation. I let out a loud moan at the unexpected, but oh so sweet move.

"Fuck," he whispered huskily and slowly drew back, just to lazily thrust forward again.

I lifted my arm behind me, letting my fingers tangle in his messy hair. His hand let go of my thigh and found its way down between my legs again. Needing him to go faster, I pushed back against him, making him moan.

"You feel so good around me," he mumbled against my neck and picked up his pace.

His hand circling my nub and the way he devoured my neck, combined with the steady thrusts, sent me over the edge in no time. It wasn't as intense as last night, but more all-consuming and intimate.

When he pulled himself out, I turned to my back and sat up. Harry looked utterly adorable with his tousled hair and sleep still clouding his eyes. He grinned and the dimples carving in to his cheeks would've made my knees weak if I were standing.

"Are you even awake?" I giggled.

"I am now. I could get used to waking up like this," he said and kissed my forehead.

"Me too." I leaned into his embrace, putting my head on his shoulder.

We stayed like that for a while, not saying anything but only appreciating the closeness of our bodies and the content feelings running through our veins. Harry stroked my hair and placed kisses to my face every now and then, making me sigh happily.