Chapter 38.

Harry's dirty mouth turned me on tremendously and practically set my body on fire. When I reached the end of the bed, he quickly sat up and grabbed my hand, pulling me down and flipping me over so that I was on my back. He held himself up on his palms, looking down at me with a serious expression.

I reached my hands up and gently brushed my thumbs over his sharp cheekbones, earning a soft smile.

"You seriously take my breath away," Harry whispered quietly and bent his elbows so that his face came closer to mine.

I let my hands fall from his face and instead rested them against his bulging biceps while he placed tiny kisses all over my face. Reaching my mouth, he grazed his tongue along the seam of my lips, making me part them for him.

We kissed obsessively for several minutes, both fighting for breath when Harry pulled back and flipped us over again.

I was now straddling him, his hands gripping my waist and an appreciative look in his dark eyes which were coated with lust. He slowly pushed the straps of my bra down my shoulders, leaving a trail of goosebumps after his tender fingers.

Deciding to help him out, I quickly snapped the clasp in the back open and the bra fell down. Harry took a sharp breath and gently pressed his hands to my lower back, showing he wanted me to bend down.

I complied and he caught one of my nipples in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it before sucking lightly. A gasp fell from my lips and I closed my eyes when he switched breasts.

"You're bloody perfect," he mumbled against my skin.

"So are you," I whimpered and pushed my hands through his hair as he continued his sweet assault.

Suddenly he pinned my hips down and my core connected with his hard bulge. Since only wearing knickers, I could almost feel the whole length of him through his jeans.

"Feel what you do to me? Everyday, all the time. I could fuck you day and night without getting tired of it, of you and your body," he said in a hoarse voice.

I nodded, because the words were lost somewhere along my exceeding arousal. I started to unbutton his shirt, revealing his smooth stomach and Harry sat up to help me shrug it off his arms.

"Take your knickers off," he demanded before laying back down.

I rolled off him and did as he said, then hesitated for a moment. Harry noticed and chuckled, reaching out his hand for me.

"I want you back on top."

I climbed over his legs once again and frowned when I realised he still wore his jeans. "Why am I the only one naked?"

Harry grabbed my bum in his large hands and licked his lips before he reached up and trailed his tongue down my neck and up again to my ear.

"I meant what I said earlier. I want to taste you," he said darkly, his voice deeper than I'd ever heard it before.

Before I had time to contemplate his words, he slid his body down under me and lifted me up. Confused, I started to giggle but stopped abruptly when his intentions became clear as he positioned his face right underneath my crotch.

I gasped when I felt his hot mouth press against me, this wasn't something he'd done to me before. But it was the most exquisite feeling I'd ever had the privilege of experiencing.

Taking a hold of my bum, he kept me from squirming away. His tongue brushed slow but firm strokes up and down my slit, and when he moaned it vibrated through my whole body.