Chapter 39.

After finishing breakfast, we all helped out with cleaning up. Pam insisted we should save some pancakes for Madeline, or else we would have a beast on our hands.

I wrapped the plate in thin foil before popping it into the fridge and turning around to face the group.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked.

"I need to get a tan," Ted muttered, making everyone laugh.

"Like that's possible," Harry said, earning a smack to the back of his head from Ted.

"I'm with Ted, though," I said and started to make my way toward the stairs leading up to our bedroom.

"Why don't we all go change and meet outside, then?" Pam suggested and stood from the table.

"Sounds good to me," Max agreed and followed Pam out in the hallway.

I glanced over at Ted who still looked like he could use hours of sleep. "You could try to wake Mads again, but be careful."

He chuckled and scratched his chin. "Yeah, I think I'll just let her come when she's ready."

"I'll see you in a few, man," Harry said and grabbed my hand.

We made it upstairs and I collected my white bikini that were hanging to dry on a chair.

Harry was standing by the open window, taking deep drags from a cigarette that hung between his lips.

I didn't really approve of him smoking inside, but it wasn't my cottage so I said nothing and instead walked in to the bathroom to change.

After I got the bikini on, I decided to put on some waterproof mascara, because why not. Just as I stuffed the little tube back in my makeup bag, the door opened and Harry strolled in.

He was completely naked.

My eyes widened and I turned to face him. A smirk was plastered on his lips and I couldn't tear my eyes away from his gorgeous body.

He slowly walked closer to me, dropping the smirk and getting something dark in his eyes. I gasped and backed up until my back hit the shower glass door, Harry following me all the way.

That small fire ignited inside my body when he placed himself an inch away from me, his toned body nearly brushing up against mine.

I tried to breathe normally but him towering over me gloriously naked did nothing to help. He bent down slightly and inched his face closer to mine.

Putting one arm out over my shoulder, he rested his hand against the glass behind me. Our lips skimmed and a desperate noise left my mouth.

His lips continued to trail past my cheek, light as a feather and came to rest next to my ear.

"I'm just getting my shorts," he whispered and pulled back, holding his shorts up in the hand that had been behind me.

"Oh my God, you tease!" I laughed, but my heart was still beating wildly.

Harry chuckled and got dressed, shooting me a wink. "You ready?"

I gulped and tried to push the dominant feelings of heat away, nodding my head. "Yeah."

"Come on then, I'll get our towels," he said and left the bathroom.

Shaking my head, I released a breath and followed him downstairs. As I climbed the last stair, Madeline came shuffling out from the kitchen.

"Good morning," she muttered. "The pancakes were lovely, thanks."

"Thank Harry," I said. "Go get changed, we're spending the day by the lake."