The Mafia Boss's Perfect Pet: Chappie 3

The next day we were eating breakfast together and the questions that I'd asked myself were wanting to be asked again.

"Is it because I-I'm not a girl?" I asked.

"Is what because you're not a girl?"

"You brought girls home," I said, "Why didn't you just use me? Am I-I not good enough?"

He looked at me for a moment before wrapping me in his arms, "I will always love you, you are perfect. I didn't use you yesterday because I knew that you were working so hard to clean around The Den and I figured you'd be too tired and I didn't want to force you," He whispered in my ear before kissing my nose.

"H-How did you know I was cleaning?"

"I have cameras all over the house,"

"Oh," I said, "You could have told me,"

"I didn't think it was worth mentioning because I thought you knew that you were perfect and that I loved you,"

"Yes, but I was also designed with a low level of dignity and a high level of insecurity,"

"Baby," He said, "Don't ever doubt my love for you again, you're perfect,"

I always felt special when he told me sweet things like that, I hugged him, "I love you Master,"

"I love you too Devie," He purred seductively.

Raid's POV...

I didn't like ukes that didn't know how to have sex, but my Devie knew how to fuck, I taught him a long time ago.

Devie laughed when he saw how hard I was, before pulling me into my bedroom and grouping me and kissing me roughly, pushing me onto my back and then grinding on my throbbing cock.

"Mmm Master~" He moaned in that perfect voice, already naked and wiggling that perfect ass of his on my dick. Damn he knew how to tease!

After testing my patience for a bit, he guided my dick to his ass before slamming down on me, filling himself with my cock to the hilt. I groaned loudly and grabbed his hips, pulling out almost all the way before thrusting back in. After that it was a blur of panting and him screaming my name.

It was rare that I let Devie cum, but I felt like he needed it after what happened last night.