It's great, Thank you

Cadence looked at Harry's blank face uncomfortably.
"I know it's not much but..." He started.
"No. No it's great." Harry cut him off taking in the room with wide eyes "Thank you."
"We can go get some new furniture in the morning" Cadence mumbled, feeling ashamed of the bare room. "I know it's not much but its all we have right now."
"It's great." Harry said apreciatively.
Cadence couldn't see why it was so great in Harry's mind but looking around the tiny bedroom he suddenly realised that Harry had never had a proper bedroom before. He looked at the small boy who had tears running down his cheeks. Harry must have felt Cadence staring because he quickly wiped his face and sniffled slightly. Cadence looked at the floor and furrowed his eye brows.
"Harry... I"
"It's great Cadence. Really." Harry inturrupted.
"Okay... I'll go umm start dinner then..." Cadence walked out of the room awkwardly.
Harry heard the door shut behind him and fell to his knees on the hard floor. The room was a good sized one and had brick walls. It was dimly lit by a small window and had a rickity old desk in one corner and a rusty bed against the opposite wall. There was an uneven wardrobe next to the door and a small shelf and Harry could feel the weight of his new life crushing him. He curled in a ball and cried for nearly an hour. Years of sorrow filled the room and it had a strange aura around it. Harry finally got a grip on himself and calmed himself down. He wiped his face dry with his shirt and sat down on the hard wood. He looked at a piece of board that seemed to raise away from the others. He looked at it curiously and tried to pry it up with his fingers. The room seemed to grow colder and Harry felt his heart race painfully as he pried the wood up. A loud knocking on the door made him jump and sent him flying to his feet. Cadence opened the door and looked around the room uncomfortably. He didnt enter past the door way and Harry wondered why for a moment before he was distracted. Cadence shivered loudly.
"Stupid heater keeps breaking. I'll send Romane to look at it after dinner for you Harry. But first we have to do the chores kiddo."
Harry sagged in dissapointment. He had thought that with magic available hed never have to do chores again.
"Aw its not that type of chores, Harry. Come on. Youll want to see this." Cadence jerked his head in direction to the hallway and Harry felt his curiosity peak. He started following Cadence around the corner but stopped and looked back at the loose floorboard, narrowing his eyes suspiciously.
"Harry?"
"Coming." Harry called out running to catch up with Cadence.
The floorboard popped open and a dark laughter filled the room.