Chapter Fourteen

"You got suspended?"

I groaned, rolling over in my bed. I had never been suspended before. It wasn't a good look.

"Technically." I mumbled running my fingers through my hair.

Ian laughed causing me to smile. "Really? I heard you went toe to toe with Shania Love."

My smile immediately fell. "False information. I simply tried to break up a fight. I was falsely accused."

Ian scoffed. "Yeah right. I knew you were crazy. The quiet ones are always crazy."

I rolled my eyes. I was sick of being called quiet or good girl or prude. "Who says I'm quiet?"

Ian chuckled. "My keen observational skills tell me you're quiet. Babe we've been classmates for four years and we've never even spoken. I thought you were a lesbian."

I laughed. "You did not."

He continued. "I did. You didn't speak to any of the guys and you hung out with your brother all the time. Plus I'd heard a rumor that you made out with Hayden last New Years Eve."

I smirked. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't."

"Well, since you're such a wild child, maybe you'd want to come with me tonight."

I instantly perked up. "Come with you where?"

"There's this club downtown. My friend's performing. I didn't think it was your thing but since you're so wild, maybe you want to come."

There were reasons why I should have said no. For one thing, I was grounded. For a week. Dad's rules. But he was sleep. He had work early in the morning and there was no way he was waking up anytime soon. The other reason was I didn't really enjoy the whole club scene.

But I did enjoy kissing Ian.

"Alright. I'm down. What time are you picking me up?"

He was quiet for a while. "Will I have to meet your dad?"

I laughed. "No."

And then I remembered my short tempered neighbor who was very likely to see Ian's car in my driveway.

"You know what, it might be better if you pick me up at the end of my street."

"I agree." He said after a while. "I don't think that it's the right time for me to meet him."

I rolled my eyes. Sure.

After we ironed the details out, I hung up hopping up from my bed to get dressed. I wanted to knock his socks off.

I decided to go simple and sexy. I wore a tight spaghetti strap crop top with high waist ripped jeans. I paired the outfit with black leather ankle boots and my leather jacket. I did my hair in a sleek high ponytail.

After doing my make up I checked myself out. I looked damn good.

Grabbing my phone I tiptoe out of the house.

************************************

"A strip club? Really, Ian?"

Ian laughed wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "You said you were down Vincent." He replied pulling me towards a booth.

"Your jacket, ma'am. " the lady behind counter said holding her hand out.

I nervously shrugged out of my jacket handing it to the lady behind the counter. She handed me a ticket in return.

"It's a classy joint." Ian finished, leading us down a dark hall.

I turned to face him. "You said you have a friend performing."