Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Sam

“Dude, you coming or what?” I looked up at Dallas who was hovering over my desk, Troye by his side, presumably waiting for me to pack up and head to next class with them.

“I’ll catch up with you later,” I told Dallas, a sly smile on my face indicating that I had some unfinished business with Mr. Rush regarding a certain banana. Dallas grinned back knowingly and stole a glance at Damien who was shuffling things around at his desk.

“I’ll let you go then,” he said with a final smile, then grabbed Troye’s hand and headed out.

I looked down at my desk, all my history notes still spread out everywhere. I began to pack up painfully slowly, waiting for the stoner kids in the back to leave. Once they did, it was go time.

“Sam get to class, I don’t have time for this,” Damien muttered the second I was alone, no more stoners in sight.

“Have time for what?” I asked innocently, zipping up my backpack. He glared at me in response, knowing exactly what I was doing, then continued fumbling around with the various teacher items he was holding.

Time to enact step one.

I brought the uneaten banana to my lips, gradually stepping towards him. He wasn’t looking at me, but my tongue started toying with the tip of it anyways. It was time to make Damien squirm. He began to reprimand me, although still focused on his papers.

“Sam I’m not kidding, you’re gonna miss seventh per….”  His sentence fell off as his eyes landed on me for the first time. I continued playing with it as he gripped his desk fiercely, his bottom lip hanging open. But as soon as the banana went all the way in my mouth, he quickly turned around, searching for something to keep his attention. He settled on erasing the black board, his hands shaking furiously. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Since step one was pretty much over, I took a bite from the fruit and chewed it, lazily leaning against the wall watching him.

I heard Damien sigh. “Sam what are you doing?” he asked, tiredness present in his voice as he turned back to face me.

I answered with: “Swallowing,” in an obvious tone, considering the fact I was still eating the banana.

Damien chuckled a bit, and then smirked. “I asked what you were doing right now, not this weekend.”

I felt my eyebrows shoot up in surprise. Someone found his mojo. But I still had mine.

“Oh so you want to be receiving then? If I can recall correctly, I do owe you one considering you had your mouth on my penis the night before you left.”

His mouth fell open. I smiled smugly and continued speaking.

“Now that I think about it, I really do miss the feeling of your big—“

“Don’t you dare finish that sentence!” Damien’s shrill tone interrupted step two, but I just grinned and kept going, using that silky, seductive voice that drove him crazy.

“Hard—“

“Samuel Jake Powers!” he threatened, his voice husky and breathless.

Cock in my—“

I didn’t get to finish that sentence, not because Damien interrupted me with his words, but because he interrupted me with his lips.

He had pressed me against the wall, his hands fisting my t-shirt as he buried his mouth in my own. And boy did it set me on fire. I hungrily moaned the second his lips touched mine in a heated race, my entire body being set aflame by his presence.  I felt him reach over and pull the blinds down over the door window, locking it shortly after.