New resumption

"You don't start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it's good stuff, and then you get better at it. That's why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.
-Octavia E Butler.

"You can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page."
-Jodi Picoult.

"The first draft is just you telling yourself the story."
-Terry Pratchett.

"-Terry Pratchett

This chapter is dedicated to Wattpad for allowing me to release my potentials and discover myself

animashaunba I also dedicate this chapter to the champion that brought me to this world and supported me always. I love you mother.

This is my first novel and it will be written in American style even though I'm a Nigerian and I have never been to America before. So it might not be perfect because I'm not even in college, talk more about studying English but I will try to make it as perfect as I can. And you can equally support me by voting and commenting on each chapter as you venture deeper into it.

The song suggestions for this chapter are "Brand new day," by Dizee Rascal, "wanna be startin something," by Michael Jackson, and "Begin Again," by Purity Ring.

All images used are not mine but was randomly picked from Pinterest, any resemblance to any person dead or alive is purely coincidental and of the author's imaginations.

I will not accept duplication of my book elsewhere because this book is only on Wattpad and no other site. There will be no room for plagiarism and translation of my books to other languages without my permission. But then again, I prefer this book only in English language.

This book might seem cliche, but what if there is more to it or more bubble busters that will leave you in awe and show you some plot twists, things you didn't expect.