Bloodlust (Vampire! Lloyd)

(I'm bored so here's a vampire au lmao)

(Also bit of evil Lloyd cause why not)

(Also blood warning)

Lloyd's POV

Jesus, I haven't ate in weeks. The last thing I remember "eating" was a tiny vermillion, and that wasn't much, not even a gallon. I usually go out and hunt until I get about 2-3 gallons of blood once a month, and I got backups just in case, but it's not much and I'm running low. I need something to keep me going, or I'll die.

My mind is foggy and my body doesn't seem to work during training. I try my best to work as if nothing is wrong, but nothing is cooperating with me. I can't even get through the warm up before feeling like killing everyone in the room and sucking their blood.

Lloyd, focus! Wait until tonight, then you can get more.

No. You need to feed, now.

My mind is dizzy. I feel like I'm gonna pass out.

"Lloyd, everything alright dude?" Y/n asks me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah! Just haven't gotten much sleep lately..."

"Nightmares again?"

"No just...one of those nights." I give him a reassuring smile. "Well alright." She says.

I can smell her blood from here. It smells sweet, like a piece of taffy. The smell increases as she trains, making me hungrier my the second.

I need it. Now.

No! Y/n is my friend! I can't betray her trust like that, not after what happened at Darkelys...

I shiver, thinking back to when that happened.

Feed on the girl.

No! Don't! You're gonna hurt her!

Feed on the girl.

No! Stop!

It's like my feet are moving on their own. My lust for blood is only getting stronger the more I smell her blood and the closer I get. Instead of just pinning her to the wall and sucking bee blood, I say that I need to talk to her and lead her to another room, where no one can see or hear us.

"What's up, Lloyd?" She asks, not suspecting anything.

I grab her hands and shove her against the wall. I look straight into her eyes, she looks scared.

"It's okay, Y/n. I'm not gonna hurt you. Just relax..."

The color drains from her eyes and she drops her head. I command her to keep it up and she follows. Her body gradually looses up until it goes completely limp. It takes a bit of effort to keep it up.

"Good girl..." I say, unintentionally.

I lift her head up a bit more until her neck is in clear view. I lean down and stick my teeth into her vein. She doesn't even flinch. Just as I thought. Her blood is sweet and full of flavor. I get just enough to sustain my body until I got hunting again later today. Not enough to kill her, but definitely enough to make her feel a little lightheaded. She smells like sweat from training too hard, and it tastes salty. I release her and look her in the eye, licking my fangs and lips.

"Mmmmm. O-Negative blood, my favorite."

She just stands there, not moving nor talking.

"This is simply a dream. You won't remember any of this. Understand?"

She weakly nods her head, and I release her from my grasp. She falls straight into my arms. I wipe the blood from my mouth. There's a little bite mark from where I bit her, but she won't notice.

"Wh-what happened?" She asks, clearly not remembering a thing.

"What do you mean, Y/n? Nothing happened." I lie.

"Oh...Sorry, Lloyd. I had a weird dream. It was like...like you were a vampire and you sucked some of my blood, saying that it was O-negative and that it was your favorite."

"Woah, weird." I say in response. I help her onto her feet. "You almost passed out in training so I helped you to your room. Instead of falling on the bed, you fell into me."

"Oh, sorry." She says. I smile at her. "I think I'm gonna lay down, I'm tired and lightheaded."

"Okay, let me know if you need anything."

She falls onto her bed and instantly falls asleep. Fortunately, I didn't bite her hard enough nor did I take enough blood to turn her, this usually happens.

"Sweet dreams, Y/n." I say and walk out.

Time to hunt!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this is weirdest oneshot I've ever wrote?

Yes

Am I proud of this?

Yes

Hope you enjoyed~

BYYYE!