chapter 26

After a few minutes of waiting you heard a honk outside the house and you knew it's none other than jungkook. You immediately took your bag, walking out from the house and hop into Jungkook's car. (A/N: just pretend that the age of driving license in this story is 16 years old and above... Cause I'm already tired to changed my past mistake. Jungkook and taehyung was supposed to be 17 years old but I accidentally wrote 16.. Please forgive me..)
***

The school bell rang constantly indicating the school hour has just begun. You and jungkook arrived. You both got out of the car and went inside the school building. You both are already late by 10.

You slid the class (NOT GLASS) door open and as soon you stepped in. Jimin just only could stared at you in disbelief. Where's the obedient wife/you he knows. Not forget to mention your very first period is maths which is Jimin's class.

You walked in smugly and sat on your desk like nothing happen. Jimin was not happy, seeing that you disobey him. It's not one of his likes but he keep his cool on, trying his best not to get caught even though he was clearly unhappy.

Along the class Jimin keeps on glancing, seeing how you doing every minutes. If you're okay or not, comfortable or not but actually you did fine- VERY fine.

The days goes very calmed like the usual day- or maybe not. Of course, jungkook dropped you home not your husband. since he is busy with his own work which is he needed to be done by today.

You threw your phone on the mattress and sigh as you just realised that your phone are currently flooded with your husband nonstop text messages. You knew he was mad about it but still he can't control your life even though he's your husband.

To be exact how could he still get the title as a husband when knowing that he had cheated you before but now he was about to get a title as a father to your twin and you don't know what to think about that.

You stood up from the mattress and took a quick shower before you make dinner.

***

The clock was already pointing towards 7 sharp but there's no sign of Jimin at all. Yes, you are mad at him for what he did but still, you felt like you should be waiting for him to come and eat together.

You sigh and decided to wait for Jimin to comeback. After a few minute, you heard a click on the front door and you know it's Jimin as soon you heard a person throwing keys onto a bowl (for keep things like keys.).

You slowly walk out from the kitchen, to the front where Jimin is. Jimin in the other side not feeling very good, from earlier.

"Jimin, since you're home let's go eat dinner." you said.

Jimin sighed in anger. Jimin ignore your question as he took his shoes off. 

"Jimin, let's eat." you told again as you tried so much to hold in your anger by his sudden behaviour.

As you question him for the second time. Jimin threw his shoes to the side and walk away from you. You got more mad than you are before.

"What are your problem jimin? I asked you nicely and you're here acting so childish, Ignoring all my questions." you spat.

Jimin stopped his track and then he turn to you with an angry face. He loosen his tie angrily as he rolled his eyes on you.

"You ask me why? Let me tell you why, I told to stay at home, but did you listen? No! You even lied to me." he angrily told.

"I told you jimin I wanted to go to school and you won't let me so I had to do it on my way. What's wrong with that?" you replied with sassy tone.

"What's wrong is that you are now pregnant with my kids. Don't be so selfish Ara. Who do you think you are?, a god? No you aren't. Why can't you just listen to me? Do you hate me that much?" he ask.

"YES, yes I hate you so much till I wanted to die. If because it's weren't for Ashly I wouldn't be here. Do you think I would like to live here with a cheater like you- No, I don't. Besides I'm not the one who is selfish here. It's you. You just fulfilled your recent wish and that is having an intercourse with my teacher when I was still alive, even in a good condition not forget to mention also PREGNANT WITH YOUR OWN CHILD. Congratulations, that you've fulfilled your wish- wait, no. Lust of yours." you clapped your hand as your tears welled in your eyes.

You walked past through jimin and went into the guestroom where you slept and lock yourself in the room as you cried, remembered on how jimin had cheated on you.

YOUR POV

How dare he says I'm selfish when knowing that he is the one whom selfish as fuck.

Tears uncontrollably falls down on my cheeks. Why am I living like this. Why I always got into this kind of shits, why?

Am I really that bad daughter till I have to face these fucking shits. God please, leave me alone with peace.

I look down to my belly. My lips forming a soft curves as my hand started to rubbing my bulging belly.

" babies, what if mommy want to divorce with your father. How's that gonna be? Will you going to look for him when you both grown up?" I smile painfully.

"I'm sure he won't love me like I do. I'm sure he don't want me and want us, me and him to separate. Maybe because I'm a burden to him." tears again fall onto my cheek.

I lay down on the mattress, the room are only filled with my sniffles. Why can't I just forget him?

It hurt me so much, thinking about that past. Do he care? No, he didn't.

I closed my eyes, trying to calmed myself down but instead I felt slowly getting drifted off to my dreamland and eventually fall asleep.

UNEDITED