Chapter 1: Mornin Time

I sighed loudly, very over- dramatically as I realized I was having a dream. Lately I keep having dreams about him, Ryan Lucket. I've truthfully crushed on him since freshman year, now I'm a 17 year old senior. I really don't know why I like Ryan, he's a jock. Yet, he's not your average jock. Most jocks hang with the "popular" crowd, have cheerleader girlfriends, jerk personalities, and are social superstars but he's different. Ryan isn't mute, he just doesn't talk. He doesn't have friends, he just walks through the halls quietly by himself only speaking to a few people.

He's tall about 6'4, carmel skin, short curly dark brown hair, juicy thick lips, has a footballers build, and beautiful blue eyes. It's hard not to crush on him. All the girls want him and all the guys envy him. He literally doesn't have to do anything, yet he has every girl drooling over him. I hate liking him though, it's completely ludicrous. Ryan's fine ass fuck and nice but for some reason he acts anti-social. I've seen him time and time again talking to only other football players. Some girls randomly speak to him and he responds. Not in a mean way or anything, just politely. Of course, making you even more attracted to his coolness. 

My name is Mackenzie Wright, also known as Kenzie. I'm brown-skin, 5'3, brown eyed, with my naturally curly hair in big loops falling a little bit below my shoulders. Now, you might think I'm a nerd or some weird chick that thinks about the most popular guys in school, knowing damn well they don't see me but I'm not. They notice me, watch me, I even hear them talking about how good I look. I kind of just do my own thing though, hanging with friends, going to parties. You might call me an inbetweener, I mean....I'm not popular but I'm not classified as a nerd or geek. 

I kicked my cream ruffed cover from over me, letting the coldness coming from my window find it's way to my skin. I found my black furry slippers and made my way to the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, brushing my teeth, and washing my face. In no time I wobbled back to my room sleepily. My room was in the attic, my walls were all wooden reminding you of a cabin. Two large fluffy love-seats sat across from my bed, along with a furry foot stool. With my towel wrapped around me moving around the corner, I made my way to my mirror desk, and sat in the chair in front of it. Shaking myself slightly to wake myself up, I opened my cinnamon brown lotion bottle, rubbing it into my skin. When I was finished, I put my bra and underwear on while searching for something to wear to school. I placed a crisp white button down shirt over me, with my high school name on the shoulder, 'Dillowy St. Christen High'. I found my red bow-tie putting it on, slid on my khaki skinny jeans and wore my navy 'Toms'.

I sat in front of my mirror again staring at my reflection. I looked at the freckles under my eyes; they all seemed to meet at the bridge of my nose. I put my hair in a messy bun, leaving out some curly strands to hang freely. Searching on my desk, I found my coco butter chopstick. Popping off the top I placed it on my lips. I looked at my appearance satisfied. Getting up from my chair I found my denim tote bag and headed downstairs.

When I came downstairs I smelt bacon and eggs frying. Walking into the kitchen I greeted my parents as I sat down at the kitchen nook.

"Ready for school?" My mom said while sipping her coffee.

My mother is tall and curvy, with an hourglass shape. She's dark skin with naturally black curly hair. Her hair styled into a funky afro.

"As ready as I'll ever be..." I said while rolling my eyes.

She seems to ask the same question every morning. My dad stood over the stove cooking, he was tall also, with a deep voice, large hands, and a bald head.

"Tell your brother breakfast is ready." My father's deep voice breaking the mini silence.

Climbing off of the dark cherry wooden stool, I wondered how I could be short while everyone seemed so much taller than me. I walked up the light wooden stairs going to the the second floor of our home. First knocking on his door waiting for him to respond, he never did. I opened the door to Mark in his school uniform sleeping. Mark is 3 and a half years younger than me, even though he was younger he was taller with a deep voice. Mostly making people think he was older.

"Breakfast is ready." I said holding onto the doorknob.

"I'll be down in a sec." Mark said, sounding irritated.

"Well, dad told me to get you. You need to get up."

"I said I'll be down in a sec."

"I know but don't you want me to drop you off on time?"

"I SAID A SEC!"

"YOU CAN CALM DOWN!"

"GET OUT!" He yelled while throwing a pillow at me.

"YOU CAN TOTALLY FIND A RIDE TO SCHOOL!"

I slammed the door shut. Making sure it made a loud thud so he couldn't go back to sleep. I could hear him growl and moving around. I ran toward the stairs flying down them, he began running behind me. Making my way downstairs, running into the kitchen stopping next to our mom. Mark ran into the kitchen with his hands balled into fist, glaring at me.

"STOP PLAYING!" My mom screamed loudly. She didn't even know what was happening.

"THAT WAS KEN! SHE WOKE ME UP!" He yelled pointing at me.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN UP! SLEEPING IN YOUR PERFECTLY GOOD CLOTHES!"

"SHUT UP JERK!"

"BUM!"

"HOBO!"

"HOMOSEXUAL!"

"TRANSEXUAL!"

"TWAT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I didn't know what I said until I closed my mouth. I could feel myself cringe as they looked at me. Mark stared at me, I could tell he was thinking of something horrible to say.

"YOU BUM LICKIN! GOAT HUMPIN-" he was cut short when our dad looked at him sternly. Mark closed his mouth shut.

"BOTH of you SHUT UP and eat." Dad spoke calmly while his eyes narrowed at us. We both moved quickly toward the kitchen nook to eat breakfast.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't have anything against anyone, I don't mean to offend anyone & if I do. I apologize.