tension // Richie (Very NSFW)

Based on the 80s John Hughes film — The Breakfast Club

Richie is Bender, Stan is Brian, Bill is Andrew, Bev is Alison, Y/B/F (your best friend) is Claire and you're the writer/the wallflower/the flirt/whatever else you would like to be.

I've changed the dialogue and order of events quite a bit to fit with my idea.

Honestly almost smut but not.

Age: seventeen

'Sweets, you couldn't ignore me if you tried.' — John Bender, The Breakfast Club (1985)

Y/N'S POV
11:45am. You still had hours left until you could leave. You were all sleeping on the desks.

"Wake up, wake up!" Vernon pestered you. You all stayed in your positions, ignoring the teacher's nagging. He sighs with defeat. "Whose hungry?" Everyone raises their hand, not moving from their positions. "Right, Y/N and punk ass, you two can go and get drinks from the sofa machine in the teacher's lounge. Keep an eye on him, Y/N." You sigh but nodded, getting up and leaving, Richie trailing behind you. Richie had been annoying the crap out of you all morning, pointing out every one of your flaws.

"Is it going to be a white wedding, Y/N?" He asked and you look at him, taken back.

"Pardon?" You respond in shock. The nerve of this boy was ridiculous, but you couldn't help but find him wildly attractive. He snorts, rolling his eyes.

"I asked if you were a virgin, L/N. I bet you are, with that little pendant of yours. You wear it like a badge of honour." You look down at your locket and roll your eyes.

"Whatever, Tozier. You don't know what you're talking about." You let out a little squeal as Richie presses you against the wall. "What the hell are you doing, Richie?!" He smirks, pushing his mouth up to your ear as you shiver, fear and something else burning within you as you gasp lightly.

"Have you ever kissed a boy on the mouth?" He asks, brushing his thumb over your lips as his eyes meet yours. "Have you ever been felt up?" His fingers leave a trail of burning desire as they go up your shirt. "Over the bra, under the blouse, hoping to God that your parents don't walk in." His body presses against yours as your body shivers with delight. His fingers run over the skin of your stomach and the material of your bra. You're breathless, your face flushed as he continues, aware of his control over you. His fingers trail down to your crotch area and up your skirt/in your pants as he begins to rub you over your panties. You hum with delight, restraining a small moan at the back of your throat. Richie kisses your throat, watching you squirm under his touch.

"Over the panties, no bra, pressed up against the lockers of the abandoned school hallways." He unclips your bra without you noticing and runs his calloused thumb over your nipple. You gasp at the contact and let out a small whimper. You close your eyes, holding onto his shoulders tightly. He pulls away suddenly, smirking as he walks in the direction you were heading before. "You coming, L/N?" He winks at you, spinning your bra around by the strap on his index finger before pocketing it. Your eyes widen, biting your lip, flustered as ever.

"Cheeky bastard." You murmur as you stride after him, trying to catch up.

You and Richie return to the classroom later with six cans of Coke. You chuck one to Bev and Bill, who are acting unusual. You can see the tension between the two and wink at her before sitting down to have your lunch. You notice Richie doesn't have anything and you give him your bag of chips. He smiles softly at you, accepting the snack before opening it up.