Chapter 98

UGH
IM SORRY GUYS...
For all of you following my Instagram
Damn
I slipped and I know I scared a lot of you.
Due to the endless dm's of "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!"
For everyone who has no idea what I'm talking about then good.
Or if you really wanna know what happened, ask the ones who know.

Now, this chap is being written at school. On a free period. Therefore do NOT expect anything too much!

Enjoy

I opened my eyes, flinching at the pain that came with it. I groaned as I felt my head get heavy. I tried to look around myself.

All I saw were the blank hospital walls. I tried to make a sound but I was too weak for that. I noticed that I had an oxygen mask on. My eyes started to water as I tried to remember what was happening around me.

"Ssh, Gabby, It's okay. You're okay" I heard Felix's voice, making my eyes widen. I looked around until I spot him. My eyes widened. 

"Felix" I muttered, making him smile at me. 

"Yeah, Gabby! That's me." He said, making me frown. I wrapped my fingers around the oxygen mask, pulling it off. 

"What's going on?" I asked. 

"Are you feeling okay? You might want to put that back on" He said worriedly. 

"Felix, I'm fine. But what happened?" I asked. 

"You-" He stopped himself before he could continue the sentence. 

"I what?" 

"You went to see Chris," He said quietly, making my heartbeat accelerate. The heart monitor went wild. 

"Shit" He cursed, going down on his knees to reach my eye level. I took the time to stare at his face. His eyes made my stomach clench, reminding me of Chris. His whole face reminded me of Chris. 

"Gabby you need to calm down, alright? Everything is gonna be fine" He promised. 

"What happened? Is he alright?" I questioned, trying to remember what happened. 

"Look-" 

"Felix you need to tell me everything that happened. I'm confused" I cut him off, making him nod.

"I'll tell you everything if you promise to calm down," He said, making me nod.

"What happened was that you sneaked into Chris's room. The nurses found you crying on the floor. They tried to bring you back to your room but you fought them. You had a breakdown and they had to call more people to calm you down" He said, making my mouth turn into the classical 'o' shape. 

"But I heard the nurses say something, Fel. They said something about him. What's going on?" I asked. Felix opened his mouth when the door burst open. Isabella walked in. The second she saw me she ran up to me. 

"You're awake! How are you feeling?" She questioned. I frowned, remembering her words from before. I knew she felt sorry but I couldn't find it in me to forgive her. 

"I'm fine," I said quietly, closing my eyes for a split second. 

"He's got my brother, Isabella! Chris has to help me! Tell him to wake up!" I said delusionally.

"Your brother?" Isabella asked.

"Who has him?" She said calmly as she began to sit me down, making me shake her hand off.