7: Punishment?

"6pm, in front of Dongdaemun Station. Don't be late."

His voice continues to resonate repeatedly in my head, causing a sporadic breakout of anxiety in my system— I had no idea what he wanted to do, and why he asked me to meet on a non-schooling day. All I knew that I was done for.

I shouldn't have cheated on the test.

But split milk was in fact, split milk. What's done was done...I could not fathom what he's going to do to me during our session on Sunday. I wasn't prepared for the best— so when he showed up early, dressed in fashionable attire, I was definitely taken aback.

"hey baby." he greets me with enthusiasm, combing his hair back. "you ready?"

"What do you think?" I snorted at him, showing a displeasured expression. "I'm not looking forward to anything."

Mr Park examines me intently from the bottom to the top. His eyes pierced through me like a glacier, wanting to take in every part of my being. And when he checked me out, I couldn't help to do so too— he looked so hot. So hot, he probably melted my mind. He adorned a black turtleneck that emphasised his skin jawline, accompanied by a denim shirt hung loosely around his body.

"you look good." He compliments me, staring intently at my face with a wry smirk on his lips. His intermittent flirting causes my heart to go under an overdrive, but I immediately composed myself. He probably didn't mean it— after all, I was only wearing a simple oversized shirt with comfortable sweatpants. He wasn't serious, he wasn't—

"You're going to pretend to be my girlfriend to part-time work today." He instructed suddenly, pausing my thoughts. "So call me Jimin, not 'Mr Park' ". he says, slowly slipping his hand into mine.

I was flabbergasted. Just what kind of 'punishment' is this?

"Let's go, Serin." He pulls me away, leading me gently on to a path. Although his hands were small, they felt like a man's, and that thought wasn't doing me any good at all.

After a few minutes of walking hand in hand, we arrive at a studio.

"This is...?" I turned to him, puzzled. He lets out a deep chuckle as he studies my expression, the sides of his eyes crinkling cutely.

"This is my workplace. I'm a part time model, Serin."

Part-time model? Everything seems to make sense at this moment. He owns a face fit for a Vogue magazine, accompanied by a strikingly hot body that could kill. I for one, was instantly pulled and eager to see his job scope when he wasn't just pointing equations at my face; so I naturally tightened my hand around his, which seem to startle him abit. A slight blush spreads across his cheeks as soon as I did that.