Zohra Khan

● My heart belongs to you forever ●

Kabul, Afghanistan:

In the midst of night, the whole city of Kabul sleeps. The wet cobblestone streets shone in the moonlight. Cold air blew the shawl of a mysterious figure walking through the street.
Her dark black kohl filled eyes blinked, her slender and tall figure was claded in jeans and military styled shirt.

She was walking alone fearlessly. Nobody could dare to raise his eye on her. Her silky curly black hairs were covered with a shawl. She was not only good at sword fighting but also good at hand to hand combat. Her shooting skills were excellent.

She was Zohra Khan, the leader of the militant group of Kabul. She and her brother Akbar had always carried out operations against the Talibans but now a deal was going to be signed between her and the leader of talibans.

That day she had a meeting with Wahaaj, the leader of the Talibans. She had some scores to settle.

Her destination was getting near and near. There was a nightclub at the corner although there weren't many there. There was a dim sound of music coming out.

Finally she reached the door, kicking it slowly she went inside. The party was at its peak. The group of Talibans was dancing. They all had SMG guns and rifles in their hands. She passed through them and went more into the club.

Belly dancers were invited, booze was everywhere. Every type of booze was available. She sat on the chair and waited for Wahaaj.
Somebody offered her a glass of beer but she pushed it away gently.

She had always worked for money and killed so many be it talibans or innocent civilians she just didn't care. Her moto was to earn as much money as possible. She was a killer damsel.

"Zohra!" A heavy manly voice echoed as she looked beside her.

He was a man in his mid 40's. Wearing salwar and kameez and had a long beard on his face. He had long hairs as well. He had a shawl on his shoulders.

"To tum yahan ho. Chalo baat krte hain.
(So you're here. Come let us talk)". He said in his heavy voice.

"Kahan le jaa rhe ho mujhe Wahaaj?
( Where are you taking me Wahaaj?)" She said while standing up.

"Bethak main beth k baat krengay.
(We shall sit in the drawing area.)" He said.

Zohra followed him to the drawing room. They sat on the Turkish Carpet. Leaning against the cushion she looked at him.

"Chai leker aao.
(Bring tea.)" He ordered a boy.

"Iski koi zaroorat nahi hai Wahaaj. Main yahan ziada dair nahi bethungi.
(There is no need for this. It won't take me long.)" She said while raising her hand to stop the boy from bringing tea.

"Zohra! Tumne hamaray banday kyun maaray? Wo sirf wahan sharaab khareednay gye thay. (Zohra! Why did you kill my men? They were just there to buy alcohol.)" Wahaaj said.

"Mere ilaaqay main jo koi aaega wo yun hi maara jaraga. Bhter hai tum apnay bandon se kaho apne ilaqay main rahain.
(Anyone who enters my territory will be killed in the same way. Long story short, advise your men to stay in their area.)" She said. Her beautiful voice enraged with anger.

"Kyun? Tum koi sherni ho jo ilaqay ki baat kr rhi ho? Poora Kabul tumhara nahi hai.
(Why? Are you a lioness looking after her territory? The whole Kabul is not yours.)" He raised his voice.

"Bus! Boht hogaya. Main apni baat pe qaim hun. Apne admion se kaho wahin rahain. Na wo mere ilaaqay main aaengay na maaray jaengay.
(Enough! I am standing by my decision. Tell your men to stay in your area. Neither they will enter into my area nor get killed.)" She said raising her hand.

"Theek hai. Ab tum maano gi to nahi to yhi sahi. Main samjhaadonga unhai.
(Ok! You won't agree I know. I will tell my men not to enter your area again.)" He said accepting her decision.

"Acha hoga ye tumharay liye.
(It will be good for you.)" She said and stood to go swaying the shawl on her shoulder.

She went out of the club. She had never listened to anybody in her life. Not even her parents. Her parents had been killed in a suicide bombing when she was young. So, she decided to make her own militant group to keep talibans from entering her area but still they were coming to buy various things from her area.

She had killed them many times to prevent them from entering her territory and now had given the final warning to Wahaaj.

As she walked towards her home her cellphone rang.
"Steve!" She got surprized as she saw his name on the screen.

"Hello!" She greeted in her beautiful voice.

"How are you Zohra? How is Akbar?" Steve asked.

"Shukar Alhamdulillah! Why did you call?" She asked.

"I need you to do me a favour Zohra. I need you to go to London. I have send a contract killer to kill Alexis." He said.

"Why? Why would I do this?" She asked.

"I will give you a handsome amount. Look! I sent a man who works in CIA to kill her but it seems he is not gonna carry out the task." Steve explained.

"What? A CIA guy? You want me to risk my own life for this?" She asked worriedly.

"Zohra! Oh Zohra please. You are my only hope. If he fails to kill Alexis just bring her to Kabul with you. I will take care of her there. I need you to do this please." Steve requested.

"Ok! But I need a good amount this time." Zohra demanded.

"Don't worry. I'll pay you what you want. Just do it. My men will come there and provide you with all the things you need. Your visa and your passport will be provided to you and your apartment will be next to the CIA agent's apartment infront of Alexis's apartment. But beware of that CIA guy, he wont waste any second killing you if he knows why you are there." Steve said and hung up.

Zohra walked towards her home where Akbar her brother was waiting for him.

"Baat hogae tumhari us se? (You talked to him?)" He asked.

"Haan! (Yes!) I threatened to kill his men if he doesn't listen to me." She sat on the couch. "And you know Akbar, I am going to London. Steve sent someome to kill his sister but it seems he is not interested in killing her anymore."

"But Zohra! I know Steve. Why would he want to kill his own sister?" Akbar asked while drinking chai.

"I don't know. I am just going to keep an eye on him and for this Steve is paying me a good amount of money." Zohra said while looking out of the window.

Soon her dream was gonna come true. The dream of becoming rich.

■■■■■■