Chapter 64

Those that know Yuwen Rui has wake-up temper are very little, those that have witnessed Yuwen Rui's wake-up temper is even more less than very little. In my memory, I too, have only seen it once before, but even from that one time, I am able to deeply understand, when this man is sleeping, one must absolutely never disturb him, you must patiently wait for him to 'wake-up naturally', if not, he'll have you die without even knowing how it happened.

At that time, we did not know Yuwen Rui for long, in the eyes of the children, this eldest cousin is pretty-looking, with a gentle smile, his temperament also gentle, practically a figure like a deity. That early morning, Imperial Sister and I, as well as Su Qi, had went to the General Estate together to find him, Ling Zhi apologetically tells us Yuwen Rui is still sleeping, having us wait in the guest hall first. Yet Imperial Sister did not comply upon hearing this, to the young her that has been doted on since a very young age, other than having waited for Father Emperor, who else would dare to make her wait?

Imperial Sister with her hand on heart, insisted on calling for him, pushing away Ling Zhi and charges into the room. Due to the matter of status, Ling Zhi could not hold her back either, only able to reveal a 'we're done for' expression. At that time, I don't know what I was thinking, pulling back Su Qi's hand like my life depended on it, not letting him follow after in charging in -- reality proves that I was correct, was wise, because in less than a minute, Imperial Sister was brutally thrown out by someone inside, as for that cleanly refined and handsome youth, his lazy eyes contained haziness and ice-coldness. He does not utter a word, slowly shutting the doors right before our faces, and then Imperial Sister's crying resounded through the heavens and earth, heartbreaking and lung piercing.

The next day, Imperial Sister went crying to Father Emperor to voice her complaints, but Father Emperor strangely doesn't go with Imperial Sister's intention to lecture Yuwen Rui, and instead, gives Imperial Sister a good scolding, then not long after, Imperial Sister had Yun Mi's strictest female etiquette officer, mercilessly torturing her into a qualified fair lady.

I have always wondered, whether the reason why Imperial Sister holds not an ounce of romantic feelings for Yuwen Rui, is because of the influence of this matter.

Also that time he saved Bai Jian Fei, the several thieves were said to have been beaten to cry out in pain nonstop, in the end, even speaking a sentence completed with words was a luxury.

You guys look look look look, these are all disasters brought upon by the wake-up temper ah, these are! Now take a look at what the problem I am facing right now is? If it isn't this type of most unfortunate situation!

I rapidly withdraw myself from the memories, saying to him with utmost sincerity: "Cousin, this is an accident." Definitely, definitely, definitely an accident.

"En, accident." His hand that's on my waist wander back and forth, deeply saying: "And?"

"Cousin, where is there no accidents in life?" I furrow my brows, exerting all efforts in staying calm, "I'll get up now, Cousin, you continue."

Yuwen Rui's lips slightly hooks up on one end, half narrowing his fox eyes as he lazily says: "Continue?"

I strongly nod, "Cousin listen, there's the sound of thunder outside, right? Cousin listen again, there's the sound of strong winds outside, right? Cousin think about it, it might start raining, right?"

"En."

"Cousin, with thunder and rain outside, you're within the blankets, time and place perfectly matching, it is precisely the best time to be sleeping ah!" I loudly sigh, "If not sleep now, when will you sleep?"

"Not a bad idea." Yuwen Rui lightly chuckles, his handsome face carrying a meaningful smile, "I shall take your suggestion then, sleep."

I let out a sigh of relief, just as I was about to praise him with 'Cousin is wise', the back of my head is heavily hooked in, what followed was me strongly pasting against his soft lips. The strength in his hands at my waist and head is extremely strong, so strong that I am simply incapable of rebelling and escaping. His wet tongue wraps around mine, persistently entangled, carrying the domineering attitude of not allowing any refusal, and resolute in swallowing everything up, causing my heart to miss a few beats.