A Fight Amongst Brothers

A/n: so I have no experience in the medical field...I'm just going off stuff I watched from Grey's Anatomy or either I'm guessing because it sounds right lol anyways Hope you enjoy!

Aizawa finally woke up from the hospital chair with a stretch and rub of his eyes he got up to check on you and Hizashi. Hizashi still held you tightly in his arms while he was fast asleep from all the medication. Soon he heard a knock on the door and glanced up to see the doctor walking in.

"How's the dream couple doing today?" He walked over taking his stethoscope out from around his neck to give yours and Hizashi's heart a listen then checked your eyes to make sure your pupils were still dilating.

"They're still asleep...it's been a day and a half, when is he supposed to wake up?" 

"Should be any minute now, on the Brightside Y/n still looks good."

Aizawa huffed. "Yea if you say looking good is a vegetable." He mumbled.

"What I mean is her condition hasn't worsened."

"Or gotten better." Aizawa argued. "Aren't you supposed to be bringing in someone with a healing quirk to wake her?"

The doctor sighed and looked down at you in disappointment. "Someone's came in twice already while you were asleep."

Aizawa clenched his fists in rage. "You didn't think to wake me the fuck up! That's kind of important don't you think?"

"If she woke we would have gotten you up." The doctor glared at Aizawa in a daring way, but then soften his gaze. "You wanna see Yunaai?"

Aizawa was thrown of for a moment but nodded then followed the doctor out. They came to a glass window, looking inside he saw babies in beds with plastic like material around them.

"This is our NICU, You see the bed in the corner?" The doctor pointed and Aizawa saw a nurse tending to a bandaged wrapped baby. "That's Yunaai."

"So she's ok?"

"Not exactly, she won't eat. Even though her wounds are looking better we can't get her to eat on her own. So we might have to attach a feeding tube."

"No your not." Aizawa said bluntly. "You're gonna take her to her mom."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me...I read through one of Hizashi's parenting books he had in his bag and that would be what's best for her right now, not some feeding tube."

The doctor smiled then looked back at Yunaai. "You know, You're exactly right." The doctor slapped Aizawa on the back making him grunt from the force. "You can head back to the room and we will prepare to move Y/n to the NICU."

"You can't move Yunaai?"

"No, the NICU is completely sanitary and we have to try to avoid moving her at all cost while she's healing to avoid infection."

"Right. I'm gonna go back and check on Hizashi then."

Aizawa walked back to the room seeing Hizashi sitting on the edge of the bed with his head down. His hands clutched the edge of the mattress while his long blonde hair hung down around one side of his face.

"Hey." Aizawa spoke first stopping in his tracks not knowing how he was feeling Emotionally or physically yet.

Hizashi didn't respond he just held his silence but looked up giving Aizawa a death threatening glare. His eyes were glossy and red underneath like he's been crying and rubbing them heavily.

"Are you ok?" Aizawa spoke again only seeing a snarl appear on Hizashi's face. Aizawa stepped closer cautiously. "How are you feeling? Are you in any pain?"

Hizashi's glare didn't leave Aizawa as the tension in the air electrified the whole room. Once Aizawa got close enough Hizashi jumped up knocking them both to the ground.

"AM I IN PAIN? LOOK AT MY FAMILY!" He used his quirk directly on Aizawa making him put his hands over his ears then Aizawa quickly erased it before he had a chance to do it again.

Hizashi gripped Aizawa tightly around his throat wanting to squeeze the life out of him for what he took away.

"Hizashi stop!!" Aizawa moved his hands from his ears to Hizashi's shoulders flipping him over on his back. He pried his hands from his neck and held them down beside him. He watched his friend struggle in anger. His brows furrowed showing his teeth like a angry dog as he tried to get freed.

"You can't keep your eye's open forever!"

"Stop!"

Hizashi saw AIzawa's levitating hair fall back around his face. "WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME KILL HEEEEER!"

Aizawa held his ears in pain from his friend again and Hizashi took his throat in his hands to start choking him.

"You made that decision on your own! You knew what was right!"

"RIGHT! WRONG! I DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE ANYMORE! DOES THIS LOOK RIGHT TO YOU!LOOK AT HER! LOOK AT YUNA!"

Aizawa felt his ears start to bleed and ring from the pain. He struck Hizashi across the face making his nose start to bleed making him let go immediately. "You know the difference..That's why you didn't do it! That's why you're gonna stop crying and suck it up to tend to your wife and daughter!"

"Hey is everything ok in here?" Both men looked over seeing a nurse peak her head into the room.

"Yea we're fine." Aizawa mumbled then stood up and held his and out for Hizashi.

"Yea...we're ok." Hizashi took his hand and Aizawa pulled him up off the floor.

"Oh look at you Mr.Yamada...You busted your stitches." Hizashi looked down seeing his wounds bleeding. "I'll be back." The nurse sighed.

Hizashi looked at Aizawa and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm sorry man...You understand why I'm so upset though right?"

"What?" Aizawa leaned in closer to him like he couldn't hear what he was saying.

Hizashi's eyes widened thinking he made him deaf. "I'm just kidding." He slapped Hizashi on the back and grinned.

"That wasn't funny." Hizashi wiped the blood from his nose then went to your bed side. "So she won't wake up huh?" He rubbed a strand of hair out of your face and sighed.

"She's in a small coma from how they explain it."

"What about Yuna?"

"They are going to take Y/n to the NICU here shortly to try and get her to eat, if she doesn't they will have to implant a feeding tube."

"I should have done more for them." Hizashi gripped your hand and sat in the chair beside you.

"Shut up with that already. I'm so tired of hearing you down grade yourself. You saved both of their lives, and that's coming from the doctor his self. Plus you caught the villains who were behind it. When I look at you I see the true meaning of Plus Ultra."

Hizashi chuckled and glanced over at Aizawa then started laughing out loud. "What's so funny?" Aizawa questioned.

"That's the sappiest thing you've ever said to me."

They both laughed trying their best to brighten up all the darkness that lingered around them. Then suddenly Hizashi felt your hand twitch in his.

"Shota! Her hand moved!" Aizawa walked closer to look at your face then the monitor. "Should I shake her?" Hizashi went to grip your shoulders and Aizawa slapped his hands away.

"No you idiot! Get the doctor in here."

As if on cue the doctor walked in. "Ok are you ready to go see-" The doctor stopped seeing Hizashi awake a standing. "You shouldn't be standing."

"I'm fine, but she just moved!" The doctor looked at the monitor seeing your brain activity going a mile a minute and smiled. "Let's give her something to wake up to, Yamada are you ready to see your daughter?"

Hizashi smiled. "You bet." 

A/n: Thanks for reading!