2

(A/N: Here's part 2. I might have to come re-edit this if I feel like there's something wrong, but this is it for now! (/ω\) I hope you all like it <3 )

Tian Yi couldn't sleep the entire night, his eyes were wide open thinking about what happened. The incident replayed in his mind again and again. That faint throb...what is it? Is it happening again? Could it be him? Those blurry memories and feelings replay like a movie in his mind. His mind focuses on a certain time, looking into Yixuan's eyes feeling that same throb. He unknowingly caresses the earring that he cannot bear to take off.

Ni Ni...could he have followed me here?

[I don't know, I am not authorized to check that information. But host...I think you should trust in yourself. That man has always chased you so hard, it's not impossible that he couldn't help but keep chasing.] That beast is capable of anything.

Tian Yi takes a deep breath and thinks, we shall see.

What happens will happen

[Why do you keep saying that? It that your life motto or something? It's irritating as hell and so passive. Can't you muster up some energy to actually try?]

Ni Ni, there's no need to be passive, but some things are fated and cannot be changed. Tian Yi has a nostalgic look on his face.

[Like what?] Ni Ni challenges him.

I would like to think that Yixuan and I were fated, and if it is fated we will meet again.

[Clearly you're feeling something so why are you lying that you don't feel a thing?]

Maybe I'm just lying to myself

[I don't get it...why?]

You don't need to know. Let's move on. The Tian people are about to arrive. I can't leave anymore, so what do I do? Any ideas?

[Ummm...I was just thinking, don't you want to figure out if the Crown Prince is your man? So why don't you just go along with it? Win the concubine selection and spend more time with him. Oh btw don't forget if he is your man, you need to rip him away from that Holy Mother bitch.]

Why do you even hate her? She hasn't done anything to you?

[Did you forget that the hypocrite hoe basically got you killed? Well...the original Tian Yi but still! Don't tell me you believe that innocent facade. She could have said ONE word and saved you, but she just watched you get killed. What kind of Holy Mother is that?]

They're coming it's time.

Tian Yi fixes his face to mirror the melancholy expression that the original Tian Yi always sports. Many maidservants and attendants swarm into the room. It's too small to fit everyone but they manage somehow. Nobody shows any sympathy for the depressing living situation of the young master, in fact they look slightly disgusted.

Tian Yi sits as they manipulate his body. His face is brushed with makeup and his hair is pulled into a bun with two wisps framing his face. It's the first chance he has gotten to actually see his face. He is a beauty that's for sure. Long, waist length black hair. Creamy skin and a soft face with no sharp defining lines. His peach blossom eyes are doe-like and he could bring down cities with just a pout. No wonder his father wasn't satisfied by him as a son. There is no outward heroic spirit or strength in his physique. He looks willowy and fragile. However, he is still a man and some things can't be hidden. Though his facial features are soft he still has a somewhat visible jawline, and he can't remove his adam's apple. Though the lack of breasts can be concealed soon enough once he lies on that bed, what is lying dormant between his legs will be revealed.