(Subway Station, pt 2.) Agent 4's POV

I could hear the roaring Octarians that lined the stadium. We were close. I could feel it. I turned to Agent 3 and 8. "Okay. We're close. Agent 8, do you have the inkjets?" She nodded, holding them out. There were three. Two filled with green ink, and one filled with magenta. I took the first one, Agent 3 took the second, and Agent 8 slipped the one she was holding onto her back.
We turned to the sound of pounding footsteps, and found the Octoling that I'd seen when we first came here. Her skin was a pale green, and her tentacles were bio-luminesent, Her eyes looked up at us, being that she was quite small.
Then, something happened that made us all freeze in shock. I didn't even know sanitized Octolings could speak. I thought they were mute.
"Please." It's voice was desperate, and it fell to its knees. "Please, take me with you!" It began to cry. "I know... I know where they took them. I know where they are."
Agent 8 walked over to it, placing a hand on it's green shoulder.
"Can you show us?" The Octoling looked up, nodding frantically.
The Octling regained composure, and walked towards the far end of the subway, flagging down the train that began to rumble forward on the tracks.
The train came to a halt, and it stepped inside, waving for ust to follow. The three of us, Agent 8, Agent 3 and me, wearily made our way into the train. The doors shut and we sat ourselves on the metal benches lining the cabin.
"They're in Subsection 2-B. We're headed there now" Said the Octoling, extending a hand. "My name is Cyan. Pleased to meet you all." I took it's hand, as did everyone else.
"Oh, and I'm a girl, by the way." She said, giving me a sassy smirk.