Chapter 33

Jeff .T.K POV
Pinning Candy to the floor, I instantly strike my fist right at his face, punching hard, blood dribbling down his nose, but that only seemed to make him laugh.
"Come on Jeff! Admit it! You don't need her! We are destined to be together!"
He tries to raise himself up but I latch my hands around his throat, slamming him back down.
"There is no we you sick fuck! The only thing you're destined for is DEATH!"
I yell angrily as I raise my knife and plunge it down, but it suddenly stops just as it touches the flesh on his neck, not going any further to pierce the skin.  I look at my hands to see he was holding my wrists, pushing against me to stop me driving the knife into his throat.
"Naughty naughty."
He winks before pushing against me with force, causing me to fall back, to which he takes the opportunity to pin me down instead, grabbing my knife and holding it to my neck.
"It's such a sad thing Jeff.. this situation we're in.. it all would have been avoided if you had just accepted my love.. but instead. You're gonna have to die!!"
He laughs hysterically as his raises the knife high above his head, readying to drive it through my heart. But as he laughs, he suddenly stops. His body jolts forward a little, his eyes slamming open and his face turning pale. The knife falls from his hands and lays on the grass beside me. I watch as he wheezes and coughs, blood spitting out of his mouth. Looking down to his chest, I see the tip of a blade poking through until it's yanked back out. Gargling and choking on his own blood, he falls down beside me, laying on his stomach. I stand to my feet, looking down at him, only to see he had a gash in his back, blood pouring from it. Who..?
Looking beside me, I see EJ stood there holding a bloody knife in one hand, his other arm was used to support someone who stood weakly beside him.
"[Name]!"
I call excitedly, glad to see she was okay, the real her. I rush over to her but freeze when I see the fear on her face. Her body flinching away when I reach my arms out to her.
"[Name]... What's wrong?"
I ask, tilting my head down so I could try and see her face better as she desperately tries to hide herself and look away.
"[Name] I'm so sorry for what I done.. I  didn't know it was you. I saw your dead body in the bathroom. I was tricked, we all were!"
She slowly turns her face towards me, her scars and blind eye on show. I can't remember what happened to her mask, either it was left in the room when I kissed her or Slender kept it. But whatever happened to it, I'm glad she's no longer wearing it so I can see her face and expression.
"I never meant to hurt you [Name] and I never will again. I promise you."
She smiles sweetly, letting go of EJ and stumbling to me, lunging her arms around me to hold me close, I of course return the embrace.
"She's a little bit weak so she'll need to rest for a while.."
EJ whispers before walking over to Candy's body, grabbing his hair and yanking his head back, using the knife as a saw to slowly cut of Candy's head.
Lifting [Name] in my arms, I make my way back to my room. If she needs to be resting, she shouldn't be alone in her cold empty room. She should be somewhere warm and free of dust or dirt. Well, maybe not that free of dust but better than what her old room was.