chapter 6

With that he walks into the bathroom and I change. While I change all I hear, "WHY THE HELL IS THERE BLOOD ON MY TOWEL! BLUE GET UR NEKO ARSE IN HERE!"

oh...no...

I slowly walk into the bathroom with my ears down and he had the towel in his hands. I swallow my saliva and I look down at my hands. I turn and I move my hair. I show where the shock collar shocked me so hard that I started to bleed. He walks over and examines the wound. He sighs and backs up. He throws the towel at me. I try to catch it and I do. He growls and he slams his hand against the counter.

"You... you... decided to use a 300 dollar towel to wipe up some blood and not some napkins or I don't know maybe toilet paper. Why did you not tell me I had it on too tight!"

"I...Im..s..sorry.. i..sca..scared..y..you..were...gonna...ye..yell a..at me" I can't even speak English properly. I am a weak thing. I back up some as he comes closer. I back up against the wall and his hands go to my neck. I feel him squeeze some and soon the collar is loosened. He growls and looks into my eyes. He grabs me by my hair and he pulls me with him out to the bedroom. He sits in his chair and bends me over his slap and spanks me 10 times. Each one harder than before. I bite my lip so hard it becomes numb. I whimper or yelp at each spank. He throws me onto the floor and he stands up.

"Get to bed now. You better be asleep by the time I come back." He leaves the room and he locks the door. His guards guard the door so I couldn't try to escape. I stand up and waddles to the closet and I find a small blanket and a small sheet. I put it into the corner and I use one of his pillows and I make myself a small bed in the corner of the room. Behind his couch because his couch has an arch shape. I whimper and I soon fall asleep to tears falling down my face.

I wake up to the front door slamming and I hear a girl's voice. I also hears masters voice. I stay hidden as I hear weird noised and the creek of the bed. I peek up from my hiding spot and I see master and a female on the bed. My eyes widen and I hide again. I whimper to myself and I use a pillow to cover my ears. My whimpers get louder as I think I am having a night mare.

"Mmmm so good." The girl said.

"Yeah. I need this." Master replies.

"Wait.. I hear whimpering? What is that?" She keeps going.

"Hum? I hear it too... wait where is Blue?"

"Blue?"

"Yes... my neko."

"Who cares.. I thought you wanted to you know? Let's not worry about some low life."

"Blue is not a low life. Get out of my apartment."

I lay in my hiding area whimpering and I keep myself hidden. Most of myself is under the couch because it is leveled up. I shake and mumble "Shh... Calm down Blue."

I feel hands pick me up and I squirm and fight. "NO PLEASE. I DON'T WANT IT! I BEG YOU!" I keep my eyes closed as memories come back to me. I feel my body be pressed against something warm and moving. I open my eyes and Sebastian has me pressed against his shirtless torso. He is singing softly and I slowly stop panicking.

"Why were you over there baby girl?

"I did.. not want to both...bother your uh... date.. mas. Master." I look down and my hands lightly play with the edge of Sebastian's shirt that is unbuttoned. He smiles softly down at me.

"Are you hungry?" Yes I was, but I didn't want to gain any more weight.

"No sir"

"You have not eaten since yesterday afternoon. I will go get you some milk" He starts to get up but I quickly wrap my arms around his neck.

"Do you want me to carry you?"

"Yes"