Picture

"Th-thanks for inviting me over Brian," Austin muttered, twiddling with his thumbs.

"No problem. Come on in," the taller boy replied with a smile, patting him on the shoulder. Austin tried to forget the feeling inside of him and walked inside, eyes darting around nervously.

"I heard you had a friend over Brian," a honey-like voice cooed. Austin looked over to see a woman with lustrous blonde hair that ended in perfect curls. Her breasts were about over sized and she had a curvy body. "I didn't know you meant a scrawny boy like him."

Brian tugged Austin lightly to his chest with a slight glare. "Don't make fun of him Daphne. He's a good guy."

She scoffed, strolling over and lifting Austin's chin up, making him tense up and purse his lips. Oh my god oh my god... don't look down at her massive boobs!

"Anyways, let's go to my room," Brian interjected, ripping him away from the female demon and leading him upstairs.

"Wh-who's she?" Austin asked meekly. 

"Just my caretaker," he replied, entering his room. It was fairly small and quite messy, socks here and there with the occasional shirt here and there. 

He plopped down on the duvet of his double bed, patting the space next to him. Austin sat down slowly and slightly leaned into Brian's muscular build. He just smiled and grabbed his laptop, shifting his position to the head of the bed and dragged Austin into his lap.

"Madoka Magica, hm?" He asked. Austin nodded, adjusting his glasses.

"U-Um yeah, if you w-want to I guess," he replied. Brian placed the laptop on Austin's small legs and turned the computer on.

As it loaded on and Brian put his password in, he started talking. "Y'know, I used to be obsessed with (Y/n). I guess it... changed in a way?"

"Y-Yeah, I think she told me about y-you. No offense, but she called you kinda c-creepy and obsessive," he replied, staring at the other's messy desktop. Brian reached over and clicked on Chrome and went to his favorite website to watch whatever anime he wished. 

"No I find no offense. I was just... a little obsessed, that's all," he chuckled. Austin smiled nervously, a weird feeling crawling up and down his spine. An arm wrapped around him, forcing the skinny boy to lean into the brunette.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" Austin squeaked out. Brian smiled.

"Just trying to make you feel comfortable, nothing too bad," he mused, typing "Mahou Shoujo  Madoka Magica" into the search bar and then tapping on the first episode. 

Austin looked up, lips parted before smiling and relaxing his tense muscles, leaning into the sturdy build behind him. Brian felt it and wrapped his other arm around Austin and squeezing him lightly as the first episode started.

"I-I did hear that this show is pretty sad," Austin commented softly, Brian nodded and hummed in agreement. 

"Yep that's what I heard as well. Damn internet spoilers," he hissed playfully, making Austin giggle. He felt his face flush slightly.

"That's the internet for you!"

Brian squeezed his eyes shut with a grin on his face. His heart felt like it was about to leap out from his chest. God dammit... am I really suppose to feel this?

Three episodes in and Austin was slowly crying. Brian paused the episode and turned the blonde around to face him.

His cheeks were damp with the warm liquid streaming down from his eyes that were closed shut. He removed his glasses and wiped the running tears from his eyes with his somewhat soaked teal sleeve.