College

L I L Y

"Lily...baby, it's time to get up." An incredibly soft voice whispers, as a hand rubs up and down my waist.

I frown and keep my eyes closed, doing my best to avoid getting up.

I hear his deep chuckle, and immediately know what's coming next. "Don't make me do it, princess." He warns me.

I slightly whine and roll over, so i'm now on the opposite side of the bed.

"That's it." And then i'm being tickled.

I squeal and try to pry Mason's hands off of my very ticklish waist, but obviously he's stronger, so I have no luck.

"Okay! I'm up Masey!" I exclaim, attempting to stand up from the bed.

He finally stops tickling me and pulls me back into his chest, leaning down to nuzzle his face into my neck. "Good morning, Lils." He mumbles, placing a soft kiss on the skin of my neck.

"Morning." I say grumpily.

I hear him sigh and tighten his grip on me. "You need to start getting ready love, we woke up late again."

I pout and shake my head. "Don't make me."

"Why? I thought you liked-" He cuts himself off, and I feel his body tense up. "Baby...are those girls bothering you again?" He asks, pulling his face from out of my neck.

I quickly shake my head. "N-No!"

Mason raises an eyebrow, easily catching my lie. "Truth." He says sternly.

I frown and look away from his intimidating eyes with a shrug. "A-A little bit." I mumble hesitantly. "But it's okay-"

"No, Lily. What they're doing is not okay." He interrupts, sounding angry, and I know he's right.

I slowly sit up from the bed, before whispering, "I'm gonna go get ready."

I hear him grunt and mumble something under his breath, but he doesn't stop me.

I head over to our bathroom and close the door behind me. Our bathroom and closet are connected, so I just head in there to grab an outfit.

LILY'S OUTFIT

I put on a little bit of mascara and brush my hair out, before finally brushing my teeth

I spot Mason sitting on the edge of the bed once I step into the bedroom again, facing away from me so I can only see his muscular back. I quickly notice how tense he is and make my way over to him.

"Mason?" I say quietly, as I sit down beside him, reaching over and lacing my hand with his that's resting on his lap.

"I'm coming to your classes today." He says abruptly.