Why wouldn't I

Saint Anderson

"What do you want Gionni?" I asked not looking in the camera as I continued drying myself off

"What do you want Gionni?" I asked not looking in the camera as I continued drying myself off. I had no desire to speak to him at the moment but unlike him I wasn't going to be childish and ignore his phone calls. "What you doing?" He asked causing me to roll my eyes. Wrapping the towel around me I finally picked up the phone putting my face in the camera. Looking down at the screen my whole mood changed.

"Gionni what's wrong? Are you crying

"Gionni what's wrong? Are you crying." I asked and he was just staring at me. "Where are you?" I asked and again he was quiet. I was starting to get annoyed because he wasn't saying shit. "Who you with?" I said and soon Troy came into the screen snatching the phone.

"Hey sis. Omg what's that mop on ya head."Troy asked while laughing. Sucking my teeth I grilled him. "Where are ya what happened? G been crying?" I asked hoping Troy would give me the answers. "We in New York at his-." Before he could finish the phone was disconnected. Furrowing my eyebrows I quickly called back and my call was declined.

"Where's Troy and G?" I asked seven through FaceTime as I quickly threw on red sweat pants and the matching red sweater.

"They're are G's moms house, you know his cousin passed away like last week." Seven said causing my heart to drop. No I didn't know his cousin but the feeling of losing a love one is what I knew. "Oh my gosh! Your lying. I have to go now! Can you come and watch the kids." I asked while grabbing a duffle bag and throwing whatever in it.

"I'm on my way." Seven said before ending the call. I know me and Gionni we're going through it but he needed a shoulder to cry on an me being his woman I had to be there for him. I don't care how bad our situation is imma be there for him.

Just as I was walking out the house Seven was walking in with her duffle bag. "The kids are sleeping and have to be up at 6 you don't have to make them lunch.If you need anything call me! Imma need you to text me Troy number too." I told her before giving her a hug and hopping in my Uber.

Gionni "G"

"Yo my nigga did you just fart?" I asked looking at Troy in disgust

"Yo my nigga did you just fart?" I asked looking at Troy in disgust. "Nigga it's human nature." He said taking the blunt from me. I just looked at him shaking my head. "You fucking dirty." I spat and he just stuck the middle finger at me. I don't even know why this nigga decided to come back to my house after we left my moms. He was annoying as fuck.

"You got anything here to eat I'm fucking hungry." He complained. Ignoring him I just unlocked my phone looking at me and Saint's text thread. It's been 3 hours since I had FaceTimed her and hung up. I ain't want her to see me like this crying and shit. Losing my cousin really fucked me up and I didn't want her to think I was using this as an excuse to avoid her or whatever. Sighing I locked my phone throwing it on the coffee table.

"G just call her she probably worried about you." He said. Ignoring him I went to the Kitchen and grabbed the bottle of Hennessy. Just as I was about to go upstairs the fucking door bell rung. Who the fuck was knocking at my door at 2 in the morning. Placing the bottle on the counter I grabbed my gun from shelf and made my way to the door. Opening I was shocked to see Saint on the other side in the pouring rain. Immediately I opened the door letting her in.

"SIS!" Troy yelled. Putting two and two together I realized Troy probably told her what was up. Sighing I closed and locked the door as she hugged Troy. "I'm about to leave bro, handle that." He said dapping me up. "Bet." I replied back closing and locking the door after Troy.

"So you not gonna speak?" I asked as she just stared at me. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked immediately coming to my side giving me a hug. I just shrugged my shoulders. "I'm surprised you flew all the way out here." I told her truthfully as she pulled back. "Why wouldn't I?" She said causing me to shrug my shoulders.

"When was the last time you slept Gionni, that's not healthy." She said as she held my face tracing my bags. "Come on let's shower then go to bed we can talk in the morning." She said and I just nodded my head following her up the stairs as I carried her bag.

"I appreciate you." I told Saint as we laid down. Pulling her closer I kissed her shoulders. Having her here with me really made me feel so much better. Everything I was dealing with was no longer on my mind.

______________________________
Saint a rider or what?
G opening up a little?
Next chapter about to be crazyygy
Saint meet the family and bumps into an old friend🤨🤫🤭