Introduction

Welcome to the special space for all the contests and challenges run by the Coffee Community profile. Do you like to write short stories or poems? Do you love coffee? Well, what are you waiting for? Dive right into our little mugs of Double Espresso for we have hidden ideas there!

Do you have the habit of sipping coffee while spinning stories or poetry? You wonder why we ask?

Well, Coffee Community is an all-inclusive profile and even if you haven't tasted coffee ever in your life just like our profile lead, you can still be a member of this lovely cafe. While we stir a hot cup of Cappuccino for you, why don't you read some important stuff below? 

Here we go:

● These contests are specifically arranged for short stories, poetry and prose poetry. We like to keep it short and sweet like a little mug of Mocha Latte! =)

● Contests that have been closed are marked as such in the title.

● Always check the latest chapter for a new contest.

● Add this book to your library for getting updates regarding contests that go live.

● This is a strange supportive community as it supports a lot of things which do not include bullying, fights and trolling at all. :)

Are you willing to accept the challenges that Coffee Community comes up with? If yes, then see you on our latest contest table

Are you willing to accept the challenges that Coffee Community comes up with? If yes, then see you on our latest contest table. Don't forget your steaming mug of coffee, though. ;)

Goodluck to all! =)❤