(Into The Vents) Agent 4's POV pt 2

The entrance to the stadium was hidden. Cyan stepped up to where the door was meant to be.
She traced a finger along the frame.
"If we go through this, we'll be spotted. I suggest we go through the vent system. It's quicker."
I looked at 3 and 8. They both nodded. I looked at her, nodding as well.
Cyan readied her dualies that she kept on her belt. She splatted a grappling rail that went upwards, and the whole thing turned green like her ink.
She looked at us.
"This will take us through the vents. From what I remember, it's a series of chords, and one of them connects to the stadium. I'll show you where it is. Follow me."
She jumped on the chord, slipping from our view and into the vent system. I watched Agent 3 step up to it, who Agent 8 joined. I stopped them.
"How do we know that she isn't a traitor?"
Agent 3 stepped up to me.
"Look, if we're going to figure out what's going on, we've gotta trust her. How else are we gonna find them?"
I scoffed at him, unsettled by the fact that we were trusting an Octoling, and a sanitized one at that.
"Fine. You go first, then."
Agent 3 shrugged, readying his inkjet. "All right. Come on, Eight. We're falling behind."
He slid down the grappling chord, into the vent system. Agent 8 splatted her magenta ink onto the chord, sliding down as well.
I sighed. "So much for my input." I splatted my own color, sliding with them into the dark, cold vents.