Chapter 61

Hello all my lovely readers, 

I just want to start off by thanking all of you. I could not have gone through this whole journey without you guys and your constant support. The Girl Who Never Smiles is at 18.9K! That is unbelievable and I am so shocked. I am so happy that the book is getting recognized and it is all because of you guys. Thank you for sharing, commenting, and voting on this book. Every one of it matters. I love and appreciate you all so much.

TGWNS is almost at its end. There is less than 10 chapters left. The max is 10 chapters, but for sure, it is ending soon. By the end of September, the book should be done, if I stay on schedule. After the book ends, I will be taking requests for bonus chapters, so if you want a certain chapter in someone else's POV, like an Issac POV or an Asher POV or even a Victoria POV. So, just know the book will be ending soon and I am thankful that you have been on this journey with me and have witnessed the love story of Bay and Issac. The book will be going under editing after it is finished.I won't start editing as soon as I upload the last chapter though. I will take a break from writing on Wattpad and then come back and edit. I may even start working on my next book, which I already have a chapter written for. I might announce it on my conversation board. If I can remember, I will. Let's hope I do. I hope I do. 

Anyway, thank you again. I am grateful to all of you.

Now on to the book...

"I have an idea and it is probably a bad one, but I have to try. He has been ignoring me for a month Zo. I feel like I am being turned inside out and I feel so lost. Anyway, the idea, he could either hate me or love me again. I hope it's the latter"

"Asher staaahhpp" Zoe moans out and giggles.

"Are you seriously doing stuff with Asher while I am on the phone with you?"

"I'm sorry, but in my defense, he is very....persuasive and..uh....skilled...with his mouth" she says and giggles. 

"Ew." I say with my nose scrunched up.

A few weeks ago, Zoe decided to give Asher another chance, one last chance. They have been going at it strong since. He hasn't talked to any girls.

How do I know?

One: Zara told me.

Two: I may or may not have stolen his phone. In my defense, he did leave me in his car for a good few minutes.

EVERYONE at Eastside High knows that THE Asher Stevens has settled down and he has settled down with my sister. I am proud of her. She is happy and she deserves it. 

"Well, you two continue. I have to get the plan together."

"OK. Good luck. ASHER!" Deep chuckling from the background tells me to immediately hang up the phone.

I pocket my phone and head to the 99 cent store around the corner from my house. I trudge through the harsh January snow. It has been snowing all day, but I know I have to do this. My determination is getting me through this.

I feel like I deserve this. I should be hurting. Imagine how much he was hurting when I left him in that crowded hallway?

I don't blame him for ignoring me for a whole month. I would ignore me. This is all my fault entirely. I jumped to conclusions too fast and in the end, I hurt the one thing important in my life. The one thing golden in my life.

I open the doors to the 99 cent store. I specifically like this store because cards, like note cards that you would put in envelopes, they let you specially design them. I walk to the cashier desk where a guy in dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes is sat, scrolling through his phone.